Kabler and Berman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My ex lunatic boyfriend loved Nutella. Sorry, but it is diahrrea on toast bleughghh. Who would eat that??

As for KFC, I have never been able to go near it after I heard that urban myth about the rat in the deep fat fryer and that was a million years ago (well, maybe not a million).

CC

I haven’t had a fast food or takeaway in over 35 years but I was quite partial to KFC back in the day.
Recently when Walkers advertised KFC flavour crisps I went on a mission to find a packet which really was a mission and after several weeks I found them. Well they are about as much KFC as a monkeys uncle - just like paprika Pringles only crinkle cut. They were nice enough as I like paprika flavour but KFC they are not.
Were they supposed to taste like fried chicken ?

Well I’ve just sat through an hour of spaniel ears - only because it was jewellery or she wouldn’t have lasted a second.

Everything was read out from a page or website with no attempt to appear that she had ever presented a show before. When she wasn't reading off the page she was a acting like a 12 year old giggling with binlids in the gallery about how old you were before you knew flamingos and reindeers were real - yes I kid you not there were producers who didn’t know this until they were adults and actually working at Q. Says it all.

Rant over (for now!)

My ex lunatic boyfriend loved Nutella. Sorry, but it is diahrrea on toast bleughghh. Who would eat that??

As for KFC, I have never been able to go near it after I heard that urban myth about the rat in the deep fat fryer and that was a million years ago (well, maybe not a million).

CC
I thought it was a mouse? Yuk!

I've only eaten KFC once. It was in Tallahassee and a long time ago. Never wanted to try it again.
I've never had a KFC, and only had one MacDonalds. Never had a kebab either, nor a fresh pizza.

Never had a Wimpy as well, but that's because the nearest one is over 100 miles away, I would like to try one.

But I love curry!

Well I’ve just sat through an hour of spaniel ears - only because it was jewellery or she wouldn’t have lasted a second.

Everything was read out from a page or website with no attempt to appear that she had ever presented a show before. When she wasn't reading off the page she was a acting like a 12 year old giggling with binlids in the gallery about how old you were before you knew flamingos and reindeers were real - yes I kid you not there were producers who didn’t know this until they were adults and actually working at Q. Says it all.

Rant over (for now!)
LATI nothing surprises me anymore.

I watched an edition of House of Games (for the brain dead) with Richard Osman. One of the contestants was Denise Van Outen, she was asked to point on a map where the Golden Gate Bridge was. I think she plonked it near New York, because a) she had never heard of it , so b) she didn't know where it was. I shook my head in disbelief.

I watched an edition of House of Games (for the brain dead) with Richard Osman. One of the contestants was Denise Van Outen, she was asked to point on a map where the Golden Gate Bridge was. I think she plonked it near New York, because a) she had never heard of it , so b) she didn't know where it was. I shook my head in disbelief.
House of Games is one of my television favourites.

That's possibly what I would have done to be honest. I would consider myself quite intelligent, but locations absolutely baffle me for some reason. The fact that I have a pathetic sense of direction probably doesn't help either to be fair.

I like HoG but the contestants fall into 3 categories, the very very good, the ones that are so competitive it’s unpleasant to watch and the thickos. Then there is Patsy Kensit who was so bored and hadn’t a clue.

Often it would surprise you which category they fall into.

Latest posts

Back