Julles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Julian too. Now I wouldn't have thought he would be the one to "come out".....good for him though.

I heard him say it too but I got the impression that he was just in a kerfuffle with his words. He was talking about something or other and just got mixed up I thought.

I could be wrong though.

Yep, it was definitely a fluff in his words, he didn't even realise he'd even said it wrong until Debbie Greenwood made a point of pointing it out to him on air. He had been saying that years ago he used to go out with the niece of the guest coming up with the handbags, he said that she had dumped him and he'd never known why. So he was just making light of the situation and fluffed his words. He continued it all in a very jokey fashion. Love Julian, he's been there forever and is so down to earth and ordinary, never gone to his head like some!

He also said the other night that Alison Young had 'blown him out' years ago; that was a great excape for him!

I adore Julian. I remember his suede waistcoats and the faux pas in the kitchen with various gadgets back in the early days of QVC

I am sure I remember him working for the BBC Holiday show, and reporting from a beachy resort - girlfriend in tow

One, if not the only presenter on QVC I would like to meet.

have any of the other gay presenters come out...

Not that he needs to come out, cos its quite obvious, but Craig was outed by Kelly happen recently. He said something like "my partner loves these...." and she said something like "yes he likes this type of thing". I'm paraphrasing but that's basically it.

Miceal is another one, shouting it from the rooftops without saying a word. Simon Brown often refers to his partner without being gender specific - no need!

Of course it's not a problem for me, I'm a total bender but dead butch so you'd never guess:happy:

Latest posts

Back