Julien Macdonald - Inspired design or.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

user 22184

Registered Shopper
Inspired design or just cheap-looking nonsense

It must sell, or it wouldn't continue to be sold on QVC, but what am I missing? All I see is hideous mirrored surfaces with cheap-looking glittery things stuck on top. To me it looks like the worst excesses of TK Maxx. Maybe it looks better in real life, I don't know. What do you like about it?

Jeeezus hates Christ - what a load of told tat! Sorry overpriced tat. Yep stuff you can buy anywhere for a fraction of the price. Actually quite like the cheetah bookends ..sorry can't find "embarrassed emoji!
Shameful! ;) I grew up in a house with a donkey cigarette "dispenser". Don't ask! Cheetah bookends would have been too classy for us.

The donkey reminds me of the Christmas gift I bought my Salvation Army Cpt boss. It was a reindeer which pooped brown jelly beans, you pressed its bum and hey ho a jelly bean dropped out . He loved it and kept it on his desk.
Back then we had a £5 limit on Christmas presents for each other at work and most of us civvies were more than chuffed with a bottle of plonk but the Sally Army staff didn`t smoke, drink or gamble so they nearly always ended up with chocolates, biscuits or sweets.

Inspired design or just cheap-looking nonsense

It must sell, or it wouldn't continue to be sold on QVC, but what am I missing? All I see is hideous mirrored surfaces with cheap-looking glittery things stuck on top. To me it looks like the worst excesses of TK Maxx. Maybe it looks better in real life, I don't know. What do you like about it?
I just see dust collector nooks and crannies.

Latest posts

Back