julia's straight hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just :mysmilie_11:ing it, being an older biddy with longer hair who likes to put it up when it gets on my wick! Or should I fish out the ole head scarf?

Ah, the Miss Marple (Joan Hickson) look.
Now I must say I do like that look. My Nana wore her hair like that but bowed to the 1960s and got it cut.
I was devastated. She looked like everyone else's Nana.

I think Goody looks wrong with her brassy blonde hair and although it may be in good condition she looks quite hard for a woman in her 60's.
Blimey is she really in her 60s?? If so I think she looks ****** amazing, fantastic figure and great legs. Nice arse too. :wink:

Her horsey teeth let her down - still with everything else going for her, she should worry ! Personally I find her a bit, um, er, 'manly'.

Now I must say I do like that look. My Nana wore her hair like that but bowed to the 1960s and got it cut.

Ummmm.....no.......:sad:
Lol

I have seen goody in *real life*.I know I go on about it,but she looked amazing.Just like a film star outside harrods

not sure what you mean minim - do you mean like hilda ogden? minus curlers.

not sure what you mean minim - do you mean like hilda ogden? minus curlers.

Good Grief - No!

Miss Marple wore her hair in a soft bun/chignon . She always wore a hat so I can't find an image of Joan without a hat

I could do with either of those some days BizzieLizzie.
I wake up some mornings looking as if I've gone 15 rounds in the ring with Mick McManus.
Himself looks at me and says, "Where've you been?" lol

Could I suggest a full-face helmet or maybe a balaclava then Minim because it's always a thrill leaving something to the imagination?! :cheeky:

My hair is just below my shoulders and sometimes I use one of the pincer/claw type hair clips to pin it up so it's piled up on the top of my head sort of. Well I think it looks chic but my son always says I look like I've been hit by a firework. Hmm.

Going back to Julia. I think she's got difficult hair. It's obviously curly and prone to being quite dry and frizzy. No matter how long or short she has her hair she will always be battling with it. My hair is neither curly nor straight but it's wilful and it's a damned sight easier to control when it's longer as the weight of the hair helps. I would guess Julia may well have the same thing. Who knows.

My hair is also just below my shoulders and still growing. I've stopped having a short style as I was going to the hairdresser every six weeks. Been spending the saved money on QVC treats.
I generally tie my hair in a pony tail and attach a hairpiece to bulk up the pony tail... Ken Paves, Hot Hairs ones. Doing this means that I am not having to devote so much time to hair styling. I would wear a wig but I find them much too hot, I can barely manage a hat.

Good Grief - No!

Miss Marple wore her hair in a soft bun/chignon . She always wore a hat so I can't find an image of Joan without a hat

ooops sorry. it was cos you respomded to sacha saying she could put it up or put a scarf on. lol :blush:

Latest posts

Back