julia's straight hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thinking Miss Piggy looks a total prat with those glasses perched on the very end of her beak. :rolleyes: Stop being such a vain b*tch and wear them properly!!

She tweeted on Wednesday that she had been to Aveda to get her hair done. I think her hair does look shiny and in good condition near the roots but the ends look like they need a brush.

The model on the treatment couch looks like a school dinner lady with that thing on her head.

Yes, hounds-of-love, I thought Julia looked super on the Elemis show tonight, too. And I thought there was a really nice atmosphere to the show with Julia referring to it as a 'girls night in', and with the models and presenters combined representing the different decades of 30/40/50/60. Nice and relaxed presentation. The woman on the couch in her 40s, had excellent skin, and it was nice to see the model Emma (in her 30s) having her mum there with her (in her 60s). Even the telephone caller was nice. Lovely show.

i'm thinking she looks super tonight on the Elemis show ..
I thought so too:nod: She looked quite pretty, almost a few years younger than when I saw her a few weeks before.
Even Keely looked nice today, her hair looked shiny and healthy, and her face looked less harassed and she was a lot relaxed also. It was good to see people selling beauty products looking good. Emma's mum, who is in her late 60s looked smashing for her age.

I'm thinking Miss Piggy looks a total prat with those glasses perched on the very end of her beak. :rolleyes: Stop being such a vain b*tch and wear them properly!!

If you only need glasses for reading then that is the way to wear them; that was what I was told by an optician. I wear sometimes wear reading glasses and it makes me dizzy if I look at someone when I am wearing mine so I don't think that it is vanity. Give the woman a break why don't you.

Imo Julia looked her age and rather tired last night, I didn't think the straight hair did anything for her,just made her hard looking..

If you only need glasses for reading then that is the way to wear them; that was what I was told by an optician. I wear sometimes wear reading glasses and it makes me dizzy if I look at someone when I am wearing mine so I don't think that it is vanity. Give the woman a break why don't you.
How odd, my optometrist says wearing specs at half mast puts more strain on the eyes but then I'm not desperate to defend Miss Piggy at all costs. I'll repeat what I said, she is a vain b*tch and the stupid look with the specs did her no favours at all.

How odd, my optometrist says wearing specs at half mast puts more strain on the eyes but then I'm not desperate to defend Miss Piggy at all costs. I'll repeat what I said, she is a vain b*tch and the stupid look with the specs did her no favours at all.

We are talking about reading glasses aren't we? That is, glasses that are just used to read. What I find really odd is how you (or indeed anyone) can be so unpleasant about someone you don't personally know.

I don't know why they don't get laser surgery. Q could probably get a discount if they're so great at buying in bulk and have so many presenters with poor eyesight. In fact they could bring the laser to QVC towers. Line 'em up and zap 'em. Get it all done in an afternoon. While we're at it why not jack up CH's knockers with a bit more silicon as she's looking very bottom heavy lately "you're a pear darling.. Don't fight it!". We could also give Julia a visit from Bertie Botox, just to freshen her up a tad, Kathy Tayler lipo, Carmel voice coaching (you're not hanging out the washing in a Dublin knackers yard any more dear), Anna a nose splint, Miceal platform shoes and a hot dinner, Charlie a charisma transplant, Simon needs something to shrink his head, Mogadon for Craig - calm it down a bit. And then there's Anne Dawbags....hard to know where to begin with Anne. Maybe bleach the nicotine stains off her fingers to start,then get her booked in for an extreme makeover.

And while they're all being sorted out I'll be sat here, yes, looking perfect :0)

Latest posts

Back