Julia's Secret

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of October and I promise you guys will be the first to know when it is, and first in line for signed copies if any of you would be interested?"

And it will probably be a printed label of the signature stuck in the front. Signature or not ... I'll pass on the offer. :wink:

Thank you Julia for solving all my Christmas presents.

One each for my two daughters. One of them has just got engaged & getting married next year. Instead of wedding favours she could give every guest JR's book . One each for my cousin & her daughters. My best friend & her son's fiance. My friends in Holland, the US & Canada. My hairdresser, the girl who does my nails, all the carers who look after my Mum in the nursing home.

Not forgetting the Hermes lady who will deliver all the books I will buy, my next door neighbours, my postmans wife, my future son in laws secretary, all the girls my daughter works with at the building society.

I'll get her to the top of the book charts at this rate....................NOT:grin::mysmilie_510:

Right then forumites, what do we think the title of this tome will be? I'm going for "Pretty Small Woman, my life and leggings" by the other Julia Roberts

What about "Overcoming adversity" including body dysmorphia, dancers calves and high arches.

I can imagine Victoria Wood working this into a stand-up routine. "He told me he'd gotten me Julia Roberts' autobiography for my birthday. Ooh, that'll be interesting, I thought. Turns out to be a book by some presenter from a shopping channel, who used to dancer for Cannon and Ball."

Right then forumites, what do we think the title of this tome will be? I'm going for "Pretty Small Woman, my life and leggings" by the other Julia Roberts

"It's all about ME,ME,ME". An alternative- "B....r off back to Spain and give us all a break "

am i missing it...............was there a secret after all................has it been revealed

trying hard not to show too much interest!!:blush::blush:

Well done to Julia for writing her book at all, I wouldn't have the self discipline!

So Debbie Flint is also writing a book? I hope they both do okay, it's a lot of hours and dedication invested.

Inge x

Hmmmmmm..... according to her blog, she got the idea to write the book "a couple of months ago", now if its going to be finished by the end of October, it must go on record as the fastest autobio every written !!!!!! Must be a very 'SMALL' or very 'THIN' tome !!!!! Very canny though - in time for the Christmas market. But apart from her die hard fans, who on earth is going to buy it ????????

After the calendar fiasco you would think she would have learned the lesson that Q presenters are not celebs. or notaries. Bargain bucket in outlet by Boxing Day. Positive comments on her blog does not guarantee a best seller. Wonder if Marjolene is her ghost writer? :thinking:

A little irrelevant but Javea is lovely. My MIL has a villa in the hills and a lovely flat by the harbour-unfortunately for me we are getting divorced so I won't be
invited any more, lol!

Latest posts

Back