Julia's Secret

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there seems to be many reactions similar to mine... 50 chapters already!!! FGS! epic proportions or what!

I lived and went to school in Chiswick for the first 23 years of my life :nod:..loved Chiswick Park..many a cricket match watched there in bygone years, used to walk through it on the way to school...sigh*...just reminiscing lol.

daydreamer

Oh, what a disappointment. I was hoping she'd gone to Spain to prepare for her imminent retirement from Q We can but dream.

crikes! bet there's 48 chapters on Pilates alone :wonder:

Chapter 1 :- I'm wearing the small.

Chapter 2 :-Being a size small.

Chapter3 :- The model is in the extra large, but I'm in the size small.

Chapter 4 :- Look at me, I'm a size small.

Chapter 5 :- How to be a size small when wearing toeposts.

and so on & so on :mysmilie_496:

QVC's answer to War & Peace fom the sounds of it.

Last edited:
"I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of October and I promise you guys will be the first to know when it is, and first in line for signed copies if any of you would be interested?"

Er nah, yer ok thanks Jules, we'll pass.....

I bet I know at least one FM that will be in there for a signed copy! :wink:

I reckon it's an Autobiography...............on her friggin' toe-posts with just a small chapter on 'the art of hair-flicking'!! :wink:

Would I buy a copy of a shopping telly presenters life story, in a discount book store, mmm.. NO
Would I want a signed copy of the above, mmm.. NO
The arrogance of the woman knows no bounds.:puke:

She can't seriously expect people to pay money for this tripe. This woman never ceases to amaze me!!! It'll be given away in the outlets with every purchase more than likely.

I wonder if she is publishing it as a private enterprise. Surely no publisher would pay her an advance for it?

They'll probably end up with vanloads of them, selling them for 29p each in January in the Outlets alongside the infamous QVC presenter calendar.

Latest posts

Back