Julia's Book on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of Ally Young, did you all see the little QVC docu on her around the farm, house and horses - what a lovely place she lives in, big house and all the trappings, then again if memory services me, she married a football player so big money there I'd think, but I don't know if he played for one of the big clubs. But they must have a good joint income to live where they do.

Yep, I feel it in my water, Ally's book will be discussed next year.

Her hubby was injured out of the game not long after they married I seem to remember.

That's right, Simon Rodger played mainly for Crystal Palace but finished off his career at Brighton & Hove Albion 11 years ago. He's a chauffeur now.

Talking of Ally Young, did you all see the little QVC docu on her around the farm, house and horses - what a lovely place she lives in, big house and all the trappings, then again if memory services me, she married a football player so big money there I'd think, but I don't know if he played for one of the big clubs. But they must have a good joint income to live where they do.

Yep, I feel it in my water, Ally's book will be discussed next year.

And the bathroom filled with just about every beauty product QVC sells!!!!

Last edited:
JR please stop plugging your book on Q:mysmilie_51: So annoying that she is flogging Kipling bags and still mentions the book.

I've said many times I don't 'do' twatter or facebook, but if I did, then I certainly would tweet her telling her to STOP plugging her book on air and start reading ST where she'll read some home truths !!!!

I've said many times I don't 'do' twatter or facebook, but if I did, then I certainly would tweet her telling her to STOP plugging her book on air and start reading ST where she'll read some home truths !!!!

I don't bother with Twitter or Facebook either ............ but it would almost be worth joining if only to point some of the presenters to this forum so that they could re-think their presenting styles etc. But I don't think I'll bother because some of them give the impression that we are 'not worthy' so they'd probably ignore any posts here.

I rarely watch QVC nowadays, because of some of the presenting styles, and I've since discovered all the other channels on my TV :wink: especially since those dratted iPads were introduced so I usually only hear what's been going on on QVC via this forum.

Latest posts

Back