Julia's Birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
In case anyone didn't know its Julia's birthday on Monday she only mentioned it 5 times on the Yankee candle show, so must be a big one I guess mayb 60? :wonder:

Happy Birthday Julia from all at Shopping telly forum :cake:

Mayb her book will be on offer for 57p then :giggle: still over priced IMO :wonder:

If it's a "big" birthday then it must be 60 as she was 50 ages ago - hmmm how do I know that. Too much telly watching. Must get out more.

I'm sure she's 57, but she always mentions it's her birthday every year (or she has since I started watching QVC.) Maybe she's hoping for presents and tweets from her followers. :wink:

I've posted my card and pressie......it's an up-to-date tape measure to give her an accurate reading! :wink:

I think you are all about right with 56 or 57. I remember on her 50th, Simon Wilson gave her an exquisite vintage silk Kimono type robe, I loved it and was jealous to death! Hope Julia will have a lovely day.

Inge x

When you have a potentially fatal illness like Julia, I think it is forgivable that she wants a fuss:every birthday becomes a major achievement and milestone- I am 53 next week and am a 4 year survivor of colon cancer, so that's my twopennorth ;)

yes i agree suziQ ....she must wake up everyday and be thankful ...i know she can go over the top etc but i was gutted for her when she was diagnosed ...you wouldnt wish that on anybody ...not that anybody is ...:mysmilie_478:

Julia looked lovely yesterday, and never noticed before but her nails have really grown wonder what she is using.

Latest posts

Back