Julian abandoning Bose ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Di mon'ekk

Registered Shopper
Heard Julian ,on one of the tech hours, say he saved u and bought a Sonos music system . Thought he always bought Bose ?

Sonos is superb, not just cleverly marketed like Bose. If I came into money I'd have the new sub woofer in a heart beat. If it were mega money I'd have sonos all over the house.

I agree the sound quality is superb! I would love one upstairs too!

I'm a big rock/metal/loud classical fan and I would just love to amp up the sound with the new sub but the price tag is eye watering and gob smacking. I have the s5 in the hall which is a weird awkward shape but the sound is perfect.

A couple of friends of mine fit high tech systems into posh houses and they always use Sonos

I'm a big rock/metal/loud classical fan and I would just love to amp up the sound with the new sub but the price tag is eye watering and gob smacking. I have the s5 in the hall which is a weird awkward shape but the sound is perfect.

heh, £599 ain't so bad for the Sonus sub. Beats what I paid for my Meridian/Stax combination.

Bose are a bit bland imo, just ordinary and middle of the road sound wise.... more hype and marketing than anything.

I know it's small fry compared to pro ranges but €699 is way too much for me now. Making left overs do 2 further meals is the order of the day in the bat cave.

Sonos is fantastic

I am lucky enough to have a Sonos system in most of the rooms in my house, but can confirm that Sonos does not just make the speakers, but also 'Connect' boxes which join to an existing Hi-fi system. In my living room, I have one of theses 'Connect' boxes connected to my Bose hi-fi.

So I don't think Julian has completely abandoned Bose, maybe like me he has added the Sonos to his Bose system.

If anyone is considering buying into Sonos, my advice is "GO FOR IT". Initially it started off in one room, but I have become totally addicted and have , with time, added to other rooms as money has allowed, and all with no running wires all over the house. We find we listen to music and radio much more often than watching TV. It is worth every penny and the sound is amazing !!

I haven't heard it myself but someone I know whose place is too small for a home theatre system runs their tv through sonos and is happy as a clam with that set up.

Latest posts

Back