Julia R in 4pm gardening show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has a malformed foot because she had Polio as a child.

I'm glad she recovered from that terrible disease and went on to become a dancer, it could have left her with a lot worse than a malformed foot. :)

She has a malformed foot because she had Polio as a child.
Pipa had a disorder with her legs, didn't she? She turned out well too :) I could almost wish my infantile legs had been poorly, but they were always pronounced to be "good legs" - you can guess what that means :(

clemenzina

Me niether, having not seen Julia for some time, I was surprised to tune in and see her weight gain. I shall now never speak of it again. :54:

No you're taling the **** Miss CS:7: - it's just Julia's weight is talked about all the time (got quite heated last time) and it shouldn't matter - although I always say it's her own fault for always saying she is a size small!

In Julia's defence I have to mention that some T-Shirt material shows up every ounce of fat you did not realize you had until you saw yourself in that type of T-shirt, and because it has elastine in it sort of bunches up in areas you did not even realize you had bunches ( if that makes any sense .... its a bit early for me)

Yeah, the too tight on the bust issue. Well, Julia has big boobs, and I think she probably wears very good bras to support them, but she needs to carefully think out the tops she wears: fitting, but not too tight; long in the body so they don't ride up; not too low cut; not too kaftan-like either or else they fall from the bust-line like a shelf. The bottom line is that with a big bust, she can't just wear any old top she likes, throwing on a size small and throwing caution to the wind... . A word of advice Julia: wear what you blinkin' well like when you're off air, and put on your thinking cap when you choose what you'll wear on air!

Well I thought she looked lovely - I thought it suited her and she generally always looks good in my opinion. But I like Julia as a presenter - she is one of my favourites and the real point is, is that she is not a spring chicken and still takes an interest in hair, fashion and staying fit. Small or not - she is still an attractive woman and I hope I look as good as her when I am her age. Everyone has different opinions and that is fine. But it is good to see a woman on telly who is not a skinny rake who still likes to wear skinny tops. And look good. What the hell? Also, it is genuinely hard to dress correctly when you do have a big bust. Too high on the neckline and you look huge - too low and you look too flashy. Too loose on the fit and you look huge, too tight and you look obvious. You can't win unless you really are very good at fashion.

Latest posts

Back