Julia fabulous at 50+

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Praps LS saw her putting the bins out? I hope to God Google Earth hasn't captured me doing this 1st thing in the morning usually in my dressing gown, PJ's & hair all over the place, eyes like p*ss holes in the snow lol!

Praps LS saw her putting the bins out? I hope to God Google Earth hasn't captured me doing this 1st thing in the morning usually in my dressing gown, PJ's & hair all over the place, eyes like p*ss holes in the snow lol!

That.must be it, its the.only possible explanation

I saw her shopping in M&S and was pleasantly suprised to see how average she looked, her skin was no better than mine and she had very heavy dark circles under her eyes.

I imagine Lady Liz's handyman, butler or one of her cleaners will put her bins out!:hi:

I saw her shopping in M&S and was pleasantly suprised to see how average she looked, her skin was no better than mine and she had very heavy dark circles under her eyes.

I imagine Lady Liz's handyman, butler or one of her cleaners will put her bins out!:hi:
To be fair, sometimes the mags in my hairdressers capture cruel shots of who we believe to be the "stunning perfect looking few" only to find they've got a bout of acne, thin lips or eye bags lol. Praps it was jet lag, I bet those 25 days a year that she works for Avon have a punishing schedule :nod:

During the Diet chef hr Julia made it all about her , even managed to get several mentions of her book in, and she really doesnt look as gd as she used to , shes certainly starting to look her age ( not thats theres anything wrong with that)

I have always thought Julia is one of the most professional presenters---obviously been there a long time.I'm backing newbie Chloe as a follow on.There is something about their voices & style of presenting that doesn't rub me up the wrong way. Pippa's great too when not too many Yeah, Yeahs. CH is too smarmy,CS too annoying with her baby voices, JB too rasping a voice like drawing nails down a blackboard.

Latest posts

Back