Judith Williams The Private WebChat On BTY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is sad to think that such an nonentity can cause bad feeling on a shopping telly forum, she must be clapping her hands together and happy to think she has achieved what imo she set out to do... (upset the rebels who refuse to boost her ego) We are all adults on here and should be allowed our opinions whether or not they are the same as our own.. Sorry about the rant.

Oh what a raw nerve that has touched! Calm down, dearie.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

QUOTE=Bettyboo:840407
Oh dear I can't find my raw nerve anywhere I think someone must have pinched it. Perhaps it will be for sale on Q tomorrow and I'm sure your 'favourite' presenter would be able to flog it.:mysmilie_846:

Give her my best when you next sign on to the BTY fan club!

Oh dear I can't find my raw nerve anywhere I think someone must have pinched it. Perhaps it will be for sale on Q tomorrow and I'm sure your 'favourite' presenter would be able to flog it.:mysmilie_846:

Give her my best when you next sign on to the BTY fan club!

I was just going to say that I don't think DF would flog the raw nerve, I think she'd more shove it under the counter so she can smuggle it out later to give to her bezzy SH, then feign ignorance that she thought she was allowed, she seems that kinda gal.

Yes and then probably threaten everyone with her "Lawyers" (Grabbit, Grabbit & Run) when anyone dares to be horrified at her machinations. As for appropriating the raw nerve (ugh, no thanks) if it 'ain't nailed down......:mysmilie_17:
I was just going to say that I don't think DF would flog the raw nerve, I think she'd more shove it under the counter so she can smuggle it out later to give to her bezzy SH, then feign ignorance that she thought she was allowed, she seems that kinda gal.

Last edited:
Yes and then probably threaten everyone with her "Lawyers" (Grabbit, Grabbit & Run) when anyone dares to be horrified at her machinations. As for appropriating the raw nerve (ugh, no thanks) if it 'ain't nailed down......:mysmilie_17:

Now I've near choked on me cuppa tea! Grabbit, Grabbit & Run. :mysmilie_15: that's so funny! :mysmilie_15: Yep, I bet all the backtoyouers are poised with their finger over the Facebook button ready to alert Fibby Flint :mysmilie_17:

Yep, I bet all the backtoyouers are poised with their finger over the Facebook button ready to alert Fibby Flint :mysmilie_17:

They'll be busy getting their screenshots ready as evidence.
Lee Holbein said recently that he knows how much DF loves her screenshots!

It is sad to think that such an nonentity can cause bad feeling on a shopping telly forum, she must be clapping her hands together and happy to think she has achieved what imo she set out to do... (upset the rebels who refuse to boost her ego) We are all adults on here and should be allowed our opinions whether or not they are the same as our own.. Sorry about the rant.

What drama...Queens! :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_486::mysmilie_486::mys

You`re missing nothing Shopper. Not just DF`s groups but others too. They`re like knitting circles, same old people spouting the same old stuff and paranoid if anybody starts a meaty conversation, then it`s panic stations, oh you can`t say this or don`t say that , let`s keep things " nice ". Gradually people stop posting, just have a look for tsv info and go off elsewhere and leave the knitting circle to their safe and bland chats.

In a nutshell some of these facebook group leaders and their admin seriously need to get over themselves. It`s all about egos, self importance and the price of ****** facecream, makeup, clothes or candles. Hardly important stuff eh ?
Plus some of the women who post on those groups are pathetic too. It took hundreds of years and many women fighting tooth and nail for us to be taken seriously and seen as individuals in our own right and then I see grown women acting all pathetic, apologising for asking questions or posting things and kow towing and it makes my blood boil.
Yesterday one group leader told a woman not to moan cos she`d asked about something, the next thing she actually apologised for asking !
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn. They say social media is the way forward, well from what I`ve seen, its taking us backwards.
All those backside kissers on DF`s groups and other groups need to get a grip fgs.

The problem with a lot of the Facebook groups are admins who do not act remotely like admin. Many are power hungry and seem hell bent on blaming FB glitches for things when they have removed posts etc.....Just so blatant!!! People would respect them more if they were honest, they'd be challenged less about their decisions if they didn't try to pull the wool over people's eyes!!!

I see JW has posted on Q page now saying people can email Sara Hollamby anytime for advice someone asked if their would be a Web Chat and Sara replied saying yes on BTY, and person has pointed out not everyone can join in if it is on there........will be ineresting to see what they say next!!!

Last edited:
Very true Sazza and last night I witnessed downright lies from such a group Admin who when challenged pretended to get upset, and removed even more threads and posts. People have begun to see that person for what they really are ie. attention seeking, childish, arrogant, peevish, lying and pathetic. A group is only as good as the people posting in it and if one attention seeking Admin wants to stop people posting, then it stops being a group and becomes someone talking to themself and nothing more than an online shopping list. I think they may have been taking lessons from DF and her admin but at least DF actually works for QVC whereas some people delude themselves into thinking they do lol
Sadly I fear that person is too stupid to see that they are destroying their own group and sooner or later people will stop posting altogether. It is called "Social " media for a reason, ie so people can be sociable and not just be treated as if it is a classroom. Over the past few weeks many people have chatted amongst themselves about the behaviour of this person, in fact some people laugh at their deluded self importance and even more importantly people have also formed other groups away from them, just glance at his page and then go off and chat where they actually feel comfortable, where threads aren`t going to be removed and where nobody acts too big for their boots.
Of course there are always a handful of backside kissers who put such people on pedestals, few and far between as they are, but we all know what eventually happens to people on pedestals don`t we ? They trip over their own inflated ego and fall off !

Yep, that's what they are, part time shop assistants that's why you'll never see them on Celebirity Big Brother, even they frown on double minus Z listers and that's saying something. I bet the same four followers buy a couple of hundred books each, that would make sense. :mysmilie_17:
Now you have gone and done it!!! You have given her the idea...I can see DF begging Celebrity Big Brothers for a place , telling them that she is a TV presenter( she will not tell them that she is a saleswoman in a shopping channel).
She has her own facebook group ( not saying the members are only her sycophants) .
She is a very famous author ( not that it is free , seeing that it is not selling).
She has designer friends (even if it is only Anttony ....oh, yes, she now has Judith Williams).

I can see her taking a big bag of beauty items (freebies from QVC, not that she will say that) and giving them to the other people an wagging her finger when talking to them and will be telling them all to join her BTY group.
:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Now you have gone and done it!!! You have given her the idea...I can see DF begging Celebrity Big Brothers for a place , telling them that she is a TV presenter( she will not tell them that she is a saleswoman in a shopping channel).
She has her own facebook group ( not saying the members are only her sycophants) .
She is a very famous author ( not that it is free , seeing that it is not selling).
She has designer friends (even if it is only Anttony ....oh, yes, she now has Judith Williams).

I can see her taking a big bag of beauty items (freebies from QVC, not that she will say that) and giving them to the other people an wagging her finger when talking to them and will be telling them all to join her BTY group.
:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Ooops! sorry :mysmilie_17:

Very true Sazza and last night I witnessed downright lies from such a group Admin who when challenged pretended to get upset, and removed even more threads and posts. People have begun to see that person for what they really are ie. attention seeking, childish, arrogant, peevish, lying and pathetic. A group is only as good as the people posting in it and if one attention seeking Admin wants to stop people posting, then it stops being a group and becomes someone talking to themself and nothing more than an online shopping list. I think they may have been taking lessons from DF and her admin but at least DF actually works for QVC whereas some people delude themselves into thinking they do lol
Sadly I fear that person is too stupid to see that they are destroying their own group and sooner or later people will stop posting altogether. It is called "Social " media for a reason, ie so people can be sociable and not just be treated as if it is a classroom. Over the past few weeks many people have chatted amongst themselves about the behaviour of this person, in fact some people laugh at their deluded self importance and even more importantly people have also formed other groups away from them, just glance at his page and then go off and chat where they actually feel comfortable, where threads aren`t going to be removed and where nobody acts too big for their boots.
Of course there are always a handful of backside kissers who put such people on pedestals, few and far between as they are, but we all know what eventually happens to people on pedestals don`t we ? They trip over their own inflated ego and fall off !

I have a very good idea who you are talking about and Finally it looks like other people are seeing him for what he's worth :mysmilie_14:

He's super :mysmilie_59:

If this is who I think it is, at least one of the admins on his group is a DF BTY acolyte who won't allow anything to be posted in his group that she thinks DF wouldn't approve of. She also admitted half the BTY members to the group, so everything is being fed back (the screen prints DF said she was being sent). I have left the group now, but I actually saw her delete a thread about Dennis Basso because she didn't want the group to "look bad". Someone asked her whose opinion she was worried about and how, as it's a closed group, anybody outside would see the thread - and she immediately banned that person from the group. This is not her group remember, she's just an admin. I was told that the banned person warned him that if he did as these people told him to do and allowed certain people to behave in this way, they would destroy his group, and it sounds as though that's exactly what's happening.

He doesn`t need anybody else destroying his group, he`s doing a perfectly good job himself with his constant deleting, pettiness and lies. What surprises me more than anything is all the supposed intelligent women who will put up with his carp just to find out about face creams or somesuch. They need to tell him where to get off and leave him and his small handful of minions to talk amongst themselves.

Latest posts

Back