JR & The Tweet That Went Horribly WRONG!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh god(c) I know I'm being really stupid but what does flounce mean?

Fanks!!

lol! you strut off with a toss of the head, flick of the hair and your nose in the air - and try not to ruin it by walking into the door post on your way out the door.

lol! you strut off with a toss of the head, flick of the hair and your nose in the air - and try not to ruin it by walking into the door post on your way out the door.

Alternatively, she could just be flicking that extra bit of decorative material at the bottom of her skirt......in a size small of course!

"with no hard questions apart from "what animal". when she saw my face she said "ill put you on dolphin" - i'm, still wondering what that means."

Dolphins are intelligent, brave and have lovely smiling faces and boy can they swim! I would take that as a compliment Burly!!

Last edited:
omg i know. i cant even TELL you about my experience in carphone warehouse the other saturday

...oh go on then i will!

so im after getting mummy burly a new sim card for her super simple, large button, no camera, no text, no frills, loud ring, mobile phone (she still cant work it btw) so i pop into CW Meadowhall to get one.
Numerous members of staff, i think they call them "warehouse geeks" hanging around chatting and looking bored. i approach one and tell him what i want.
"what network?"
"i dont know, whats good?"
"all the same really"
"no offers on then?"
"no"
"im on o2, if i get o2 will she get free calls to me?"
"no"
"right well i'll have o2 anyway if theyre all the same"
"i'll have to go in the back"
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
look at watch - wtf is he doing?
wait
wait
I'm on the point of walking when he finally turns up. I'm half expecting him to be wiping food off his mouth cos he had time to eat lunch while ive been waiting.
"this till here"
tap tap tap
"post code?"
"M1 $%&"
"rest of address?"
"what do you want my address for?"
"for the computer"
"well i dont want to give it just to buy my mum a sim card, can you bypass that bit?"
"no"
"ok so why dont you put YOUR address in"
"thats not allowed"
"so you wont sell me this sim card without my full address? why?"
"system wants it"

i just turned round and FLOUNCED out of the CW shop and next door into Orange where a lovely girl sold me a sim card with no hard questions apart from "what animal". when she saw my face she said "ill put you on dolphin" - i'm, still wondering what that means.

no wonder i do most of my shopping on line.

It's one of their Pay Plans. Hope this helps:

http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/plans

I did spot Julia giving a wink last night as she said she would be checking every tweet before reading them out - good on ya Julia! :rock:

I think glasses suit her - but not perched on the end of her nose. I long to shove them up people's noses when they do that :giggle:

If she wore the glasses more, the catty blokie who tweeted the horrible message would not have noticed she had slight eye bags. It's not like hers look like those that a newsreader used to have - Peter someone or other I think he was called. Now his were like suitcases poor thing. Julia is far more pleasant on the eye :tongue: (can't see any difference in her hair though :sad:)

Julia fights back ! On the 7pm turquoise show this evening she laughingly said that she'd forgotten to bring her I Pad onto the prog so she wouldn't be able to read out our tweets ! Good for her !

She looked very nice in that green top, it was a bit more modest than usual with a scoop neck, no cleavage and long sleeves.

Never a good idea to read things out on air without reading them through before.
At least it makes a change from reading the stuff that goes across the bottom of the screen. That drives me mad. I can read them for myself if I want to and I hate it whem they repeat what I have just read.

Quote Originally Posted by BurlyBeaR View Post
if that was my thread about Fiona Decleor I didnt call her ugly, what I said was:
"Jowels down to her tits, more chins than a Chinese phone book, and I'd like to know what's going on under that greasy fringe.... Spots and wrinkles I imagine"

No mention of ugly, and all things that she could do something about without surgery. I thank you! *curtseys*

Omg that is harsh.

maybe Burlz has spent too much time visiting the Digital Spy forum :angel: Now THAT place makes this place look angelic

I think we should wait for JRE to comment on this as it may have been misinterpreted by us...no one would be that absolutely vile, even on this forum would they?

Perhaps I misunderstood JRE and the post about AY being treated for a mental illness as well then.

I really hope so loveheart...I hate to think people could be that full of vitriol!! :(

Or am I missing something? I was playing devils advocate but I wonder if I was being naive?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back