JR clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flowerpot

Registered Shopper
(Sorry if this has already been discussed)

Is it me or dose JR live in those blumming black trousers with the zips at the ankles??? cause since she lost the weight every time I tune in she's wearing them :confused:

Oh yes, this has been discussed many times on here. She loves the Max Wall look does our Julia. I thought last night she looked even more like a barrel on legs than usual. A woman of her age and body shape needs a longer top when wearing leggings. Does she not watch style programmes?

wpe6d14958.gif

Last edited:
Not only have the jeggins been discussed, the toe posts and her telling everyone she is a size small have also been the cause of many threads on here, over and over again.

I think David Cameron is devoting a special PM's Question Time to them when Parliament returns after the hols.

Oh yes, this has been discussed many times on here. She loves the Max Wall look does our Julia. I thought last night she looked even more like a barrel on legs than usual. A woman of her age and body shape needs a longer top when wearing leggings. Does she not watch style programmes?

wpe6d14958.gif

She did not look good ! The outfit was not flattering at all. I can't understand why she is so wedded to those awful leggings and toe posts when they do absolutely nothing for her. The amount of times she wears them defies logic - especially when they are so horrid. She is a good looking woman who isn't making the most of herself. The TSV guest had trousers and a top on as well but looked a million times better than JR.

:sad:Just watching the repeat.

What a complete & utter state she looks

Apart from the clothing & the welded on toe posts, her hair looks dreadful. Just a load of split ends & needs a dam good cut.

Never mind about ramming down our throats again that ''I have a property abroad '' get yourself a hair cut dear.

haven't seen Julia lately but every time I do I think the same thing - she's a lovely looking woman who just isn't making the best of herself, for reasons known only to herself I think - she could still look gorgeous in her mid 50s if only she knew how to dress & groom herself - I'd love to take her shopping and to the hairdresser I really would!

There are those on here who would have you believe that she wears those godawful jeggings and toe-posts coz she knows it winds us up and makes out tongues wag.

If that's the case Jules, I think that you're cutting your nose off to spite your face! How about dressing in something nice and getting some positive comments for a change!

IMHO JR will be well pleased to have made the front page again....:giggle:

I've just had my waist length hair cut to shoulder length and layered. I feel 10 years younger it is so much lighter and fuller.By the way I'm 67 so it was probably long over due lol.

I have to admit Max Wall was what came to mind when I saw her on "The Zone" last night.

From the front view her thighs looked huge because her lower legs are quite small.

All in all it made me feel how lazy she must be to have all the clothes that QVC sell at her disposal and yet she wears something so unflattering. It's almost as if she puts so much effort into the top half of her body, she runs out of steam / imagination by the time she reaches her waist. She really isn't a good advertisement for the QVC costume department (if there is one), or QVC in general.

Please someone, introduce her to Gok.

not only did her hair look a mess and those blimmin jeans ans toeposts look ridiculous but they actually look like they have never been washed! u can tell when jeans need washing and they have always looked like that, makes me feel ill just thinking about it

:whew: So glad this thread appeared ~ I'm suffering withdrawals. It must be at least 2 weeks since the last one and I can't cope without my JR toepost/jeggings fix.

I've just had my waist length hair cut to shoulder length and layered. I feel 10 years younger it is so much lighter and fuller.By the way I'm 67 so it was probably long over due lol.

bravo babytoes! that must've taken courage but I bet you look ten years younger as well as feel it!

the max wall thing is genius but JR's legs always remind me of Mo Moreland aka "The Mighty Atom" who was the lead dancer in Les Dawson's Roly Polys.

Mo had a massive barrel shaped torso and these two tiny legs supporting it all. She used to storm onto the stage and do a mental dance routine, often in on "point" in ballet shoes. Incredible.

Hard to find pics on line but here are a couple...

If us regulars on here sound off about JRs below the waist attire, JUST IMAGINE all those thousands and thousands of women viewers who also regularly watch, have the same view point, yet cant let off steam about it because they a) dont have a computer b) cant work a computer or c) dont know this site exists !!!!!!!!

WE CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONES............................. can we ??????????

Someone on the QVC FB page posted up a blog quote from JR which she posted in April this year about the gossip about the toeposts.

Julia Roberts blog dated 15 april 2011.
"I know exactly what you mean. If you look ok people sometimes have unrealistic expectations of you. It's like the whole thing with me and shoes. If someone doesn't know about my polio they don't understand why I wear clumpier styled shoes cos I can't balance on heels. I know they don't mean to be hurtful but some comments can be really upsetting."

Latest posts

Back