JR clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was dancer's instep or something, she's never mentioned polio to my knowledge.
yes she has mentioned it before but she must have been extremely lucky as I had polio myself in 1949 as a one year old and it has left me with one leg over 1" shorter than the over and with a permanent limp. To look at Julia and especially to know that she used to dance professionally you would never know she too had been a victim. Oh and even though I can't wear heels either I would never be seen dead in those hideous toe-posts!

Wasn't she a dancer on cruise ships ? and to the best of my knowledge any chorus line dancer wears the regulation high heeled ankle strapped shoe. Well, if thats the case, then having polio AND making a career as a professional dancer has my utmost admiration !!!!

Although I AM surprised that daughter Soaf hasnt told her Mum to ditch the leggings !!

The other weekend my friend came round and the TV was on low tuned to ITV.

We were drinking coffee and chatting away when my friend (who has never watched QVC in her life) suddenly choked on her coffee crying out 'Good God, look at the state of that woman!!'

I turned to the TV and ITV The Zone was now on and yes, it was Julia in the dreaded leggings and toe-posts.

We are used to seeing JR and are still sometimes shocked at what she looks like on air but to someone who had never seen her before, she just couldn't believe her eyes!!

The other weekend my friend came round and the TV was on low tuned to ITV.

We were drinking coffee and chatting away when my friend (who has never watched QVC in her life) suddenly choked on her coffee crying out 'Good God, look at the state of that woman!!'

I turned to the TV and ITV The Zone was now on and yes, it was Julia in the dreaded leggings and toe-posts.

We are used to seeing JR and are still sometimes shocked at what she looks like on air but to someone who had never seen her before, she just couldn't believe her eyes!!

I have to say that there are a few things that would make me spit my coffee out, shriek out in horror and be shocked at something on the tv but seeing a tv presenter in jeggins and toe posts is not one of them.
Ok if you don't like her or what she wears but she is hardly a horrific scarey looking woman.

Ok loveheart I admit I exaggerated a bit for effect about the coffee :mysmilie_516:but she did shout out like I said.

It's not that she thought JR was a 'horrific scary looking woman' - more like 'what on earth does she look like!'

I like watching Julia and think she is the best QVC presenter but I just couldn't defend her! She looked absolutely awful, you wouldn't walk down the street looking like that, never mind appear on national TV!

She does not call them leggings she refers to them as her skinny jeans. I think they make her feel very trendy :giggle:

A past member of ST 'Moynah' christened the MAX wall look, by posting a pic of her using her head with Max's body. I think the legs are a strong resemblance of Max walls. The only way I can justify the over wearing of these unflattering leggings, is that the label MUST be Chanel, and she is trying her damndest to reduce the cost-per-wear, BUT JR has decided 'cost-until-wear-out'

Has anyone thought this????? The reason for the constant toe-post flips is because they COULD be a pair of tone-up shoes...and as she is now so obsessed with her fitness, the reason why she wont take them off is because she is convinced she's getting a leg tone up, simply by just wearing?
These are: The Skechers Women's Tone-ups-Bikini Ready Wedge Sandal, they do just that.

AAAADAdDlsUAAAAAAWDxVg.jpg

Has anyone thought this????? The reason for the constant toe-post flips is because they COULD be a pair of tone-up shoes...and as she is now so obsessed with her fitness, the reason why she wont take them off is because she is convinced she's getting a leg tone up, simply by just wearing?
These are: The Skechers Women's Tone-ups-Bikini Ready Wedge Sandal, they do just that.

AAAADAdDlsUAAAAAAWDxVg.jpg

When she was on with Skechers the other day they featured toe posts and she never mentioned anything along those lines JR. But then, would she? But then, they could have been a diff pair, I'll shut up :blush:

Flicked over in the Mayfair Manor hour and if you think what she was wearing last night was bad........................................

Tell me Twinkle!
I can't switch channels, Himself is watching the news.

:giggle: :giggle::giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Surprisingly.................??

Have a look online at the product videos for the hour. Believe me, you're not missing much!

Oh Julia!
Totally wrong for your body shape. Come on, you can do better than this.

Latest posts

Back