Josie Maran TSV 18/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The products are excellent quality, and they do have nice ingredients in them, so you would expect to pay more than e.g. your Maybelline or Rimmell.

I am not getting the foundation serum thing, I will need to see what they say on the demonstration, but to me it is just a serum, there is no foundation aspect to it as it gives no coverage at all, not on me anyway, but that is the fair option. Maybe a darker colour with some pigment in it would be better.

I really love JM products and the serum foundation in dark is perfect for me as I hate heavy coverage,i do like the guest but just wish Josie could pay us a visit.

I hadn't even noticed the "QVC price" but I agree a TSV price is rarely such a big % discount; £85 down to £44.98 is nearly half price. Similar sets currently for sale on qvc.com are around the $85 price so I suspect QVC UK just swapped the dollar for a pound sign (they do this a lot!) which is a roughly £55

I hadn't even noticed the "QVC price" but I agree a TSV price is rarely such a big % discount; £85 down to £44.98 is nearly half price. Similar sets currently for sale on qvc.com are around the $85 price so I suspect QVC UK just swapped the dollar for a pound sign (they do this a lot!) which is a roughly £55

that is excatly what i was thinkin

Not sure, with them already releasing it for sale. Shame because they'd tempt more people to try the range if they did.

I've watched all the presentations and read alot of reviews am I'm still undecided, so with it airing in 4 hours I've decided to wait and watch the launch before deciding on my foundation colour.

QVC can pick any price they want, they can say "QVC price £1.258" "TSV price £4.50".............they inflate the QVC price on a TSV so it looks like you're getting a really great bargain, which of course over 99% of the time you can buy it cheaper elsewhere, the less than 1% you have nothing to compare it to because those TSVs are especially for QVC..............that's just my opinion.

£85 is less than you'd be able to buy the elements of the TSV separately. They'll no doubt roll out the sound bites: "£nnn ml for ml value", "even at £85 the QVC price is an excellent price" QVC do make up the prices but there's usually a lower percentage difference between the QVC price and a TSV price.

£85 is less than you'd be able to buy the elements of the TSV separately. They'll no doubt roll out the sound bites: "£nnn ml for ml value", "even at £85 the QVC price is an excellent price" QVC do make up the prices but there's usually a lower percentage difference between the QVC price and a TSV price.

correct normally the different is like £15-£20 not £40 as that just seems to say the QVC price is way over the top

I always divide the amount of products in the set plus p&P minus the products what I won't use and that formula decides if I buy or not.
A lot of the brands we would never of heard about and probably would not buy without Q. The exception is Alpha H which all the top beauty bloggers are raving about. Sarah J did not even mention Laura G in her red carpet top products.

http://www.sarahjagger.co.uk/im-red-carpet-ready/

I always divide the amount of products in the set plus p&P minus the products what I won't use and that formula decides if I buy or not.
A lot of the brands we would never of heard about and probably would not buy without Q. The exception is Alpha H which all the top beauty bloggers are raving about. Sarah J did not even mention Laura G in her red carpet top products.

http://www.sarahjagger.co.uk/im-red-carpet-ready/

Wow. I always thought there was something about Sarah Jagger & her representing the Laura Geller brand.

I especially remember her saying she loves Spackle...

Wow. I always thought there was something about Sarah Jagger & her representing the Laura Geller brand.

I especially remember her saying she loves Spackle...

And has had LG in her make-up bag for years:mysmilie_11: Its her go to product Hmmmm

I dare someone to say it on the Geller fan club page on FB :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_13: haha

Latest posts

Back