Josie Maran TSV 18/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is huge but only a few quid more than the 50ml, kept in a cupboard it hasn't gone off. I use it on the ends of my hair and if I've dispensed too much for my face I rub into hands, elbows, knees and feet.

A great point about dairy, as DD has been avoiding lactose for just under a year and feels better for it, we buy A2 or Lactofree milk, cheese etc; even my local little Co-Op sells the Lactofree milk so I think it's becoming easier to source.

When my children were little they only washed their faces with water (face-paints needed Cleanse & Polish) and it was really only in their teens when they started to dabble with face and hair products that their slightly hormonal skins started to get spots. DD was easier to convince to avoid clearasil etc as she just started using whatever I had on the go in the bathroom but when DS came home from Uni and saw her skin he asked about Argan oil, and his skin seems much improved too.

I tested a sample bottle of the JM cleansing oil but wasn't very impressed so I wouldn't be tempted to buy this but I like the solid balm and Infinity cream (both safer to travel with than a glass bottle), love the foundation, eyeshadow compact, hydrating lipstick and brightening face balm. DD also uses the JM concealer pencil and the Infinity lip & cheek colour. She uses fake tan a lot being very pale alongside her friends but she didn't like the in shower tanning mousse, whereas I've had great results with it. So that's almost the complete JM range on Q tested! I quite fancy trying the Finishing Powder but already have kilos of powder that I may never get through!

I had a bit of a 'mare with the in-shower tanning mousse. The scrunchie on a stick is very difficult to use. The whole thing is too messy for me - and the result was almost non-existent. I don't think this is a beginner product. I'm going to use it up as it's past the 30 days, but I think I'm better off with the other products that don't require you to be wet to work.

I love everything I've tried so far from Josie Maran although I must admit her stuff is expensive! I've been trying to find out what's in the August TSV but no ones giving anything away, does anyone have any idea?

Screenshot_2015-08-03-17-24-16.jpg

This was in the newsletter for this month.

Looks like Argan Oil, a mascara and a lipstick. Then maybe two other make up products and something else (far left). Sorry, don't know much about Josie Maran.

View attachment 10882

This was in the newsletter for this month.

Looks like Argan Oil, a mascara and a lipstick. Then maybe two other make up products and something else (far left). Sorry, don't know much about Josie Maran.

To me the two other items look like brightening face balm with brush and an eye shadow compact but its very hard to see properly.

Really wanted this Tsv but i dont think its for me :(.

To me the two other items look like brightening face balm with brush and an eye shadow compact but its very hard to see properly.

Really wanted this Tsv but i dont think its for me :(.

What do you think the other bottle is on the far left?

I was the same, I really wanted it too, but I can't use the Argan Oil at all. It really doesn't suit me.

The brightening balm is lovely BUT Alison Young I'm talking to you when I say "proceed with extreme caution"! I think if you have any shine to your skin naturally(or from shimmer brick abuse) this may not be for you. I like the foundation (shake very well before use, it can still feel as though it has a slightly gritty texture, but this disappears on application. Nice brush, but the one pictured is for the shadows, with an angled liner brush at the other end). I like the eyeshadow palettes, and if it's the nudes I'll be happy as I don't have that one. I'm in!

Well I'm not going for it now as I already have the serum foundation the lipstick and the face brightening balm,so not worth it for me.

So it's a make up TSV then really, with the staple product of the range thrown in there as well?

I might be tempted by this as I haven't used any of the Josie Maran make up, only the oil and some body products and I didn't get the Laura Geller TSV at weekend.

Looks like we might not get a foundation brush though, just the eyeshadow brush.

If I wear 'fair' in Laura Geller's bnb, would I buy 'fair to light' in this?

Yes definitely Fair to Light in Josie Maran's foundation, and in case it helps anyone with darker skin I've seen Craig demo the Medium / Dark.

The JM Coconut Water Cheek Gelee is EPIC! Even in the humidity here it doesn't budge, gives a lovely natural flush and unlike many products that claim to be multi use this one does actually work on the lips too. I only have one because for some reason Sephora here doesn't stock them (only has a tiny selection of the range and massively overpriced compared to the US prices) but I got the cheek gelee on eBay and am always on the look out for another one :) One thing to note is that it's such a good stain it will mark your fingers and NOT come off so I now apply mine with a sponge LOL!

Josie Maran 7 Piece Beautiful Face Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Josie-Maran-7-Piece-Beautiful-Face-Make-Up-Collection.product.208706.html

LIVE NOW!

QVC Price: £85.00
Today's Special Value Price: £44.98
P&P: £4.95

This seven-piece collection from Josie Maran includes the iconic 100% Pure Argan Oil, plus a Matchmaker Serum, Brightening Face Balm, Black Oil Mascara, Beautiful Eyes eyeshadow and liner palette, plus a Double-Ended Shadow and Liner Brush, and a Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick - all infused with the same hydrating argan oil. A deluxe collection of Josie Maran's argan oil essentials, this skincare and make-up set cares for your skin while creating a flawless natural-looking finish.

The must-have ingredient - not only does this collection contain hero product, 100% Pure Argan Oil, but every cosmetic product is also infused with this same powerhouse ingredient, which is completely organic and natural.

Giving it away - this set comes beautifully gift boxed, making it a perfect present for a friend or even yourself.

Contains:
1 x 100% Pure Argan Oil (50ml) - the best-kept secret of Moroccan women for centuries, this organic, cold pressed, chemical-free pure argan oil is lightweight and can be used as an everyday moisturiser for the face, hair, nails, and the body. Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids
1 x Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation (60ml) in Fair/Light, Light/Medium or Medium/Dark - enriched with pure Argan oil, this easy-to-apply serum foundation is formulated with chameleon pigments, creating a colour-match system that adjusts to suit your natural skin tone, with a natural-looking semi-matte finish
1 x Argan Brightening Face Balm (8.4g) - for application under or over your make-up, this balm helps to brighten and illuminate your complexion. Contains lemon, orange and argan oils, and bearberry
1 x Argan Black Oil Mascara (8ml) - this creamy formula conditions as it coats, helping to lengthen, volumise, lift and curl your lashes with an innovative five-ball brush
1 x Argan Beautiful Eyes (11g) in Beautiful Nudes - in soft textures that create a variety of iridescent, matte, and satin long-wear finishes, this eyeshadow palette contains four neutral bronze and cream shades, and one shadow liner in a deep brown, expertly co-ordinated to offer the ultimate range of customised looks. Richly infused with argan oil and a blend of floral and fruit extracts
1 x Double-Ended Shadow and Liner Brush - an angled, tapered brush at one end allows for precise liner application, while the domed brush at the other allows for even shadow application and buffing
1 x Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick (3.5g) in Tickled Pink - a coral pink shade. With a clear shell enclosing a high-pigment core, this 3-in-1 formula gives the shine of a gloss, the vibrancy of a lipstick and the lush moisture of a balm, for a hydrating and easy-to-apply colour

How to use:
100% Pure Argan Oil:
Massage into skin, hair and nails to moisturise and smooth

Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation:
Shake well and blend foundation into all areas of the face

Argan Brightening Face Balm:
Apply balm to cheekbones, forehead or any place on the face where light should be

Argan Black Oil Mascara:
Apply mascara from lash roots to tip with a gentle wiggling motion to help the innovative ball brush hug each lash
Repeat for a fuller look

Argan Beautiful Eyes with Double Ended Shadow & Liner Brush:
Wear each shade alone, or combine any number of shades using the Double Ended Shadow and Liner Brush

Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in Tickled Pink:
Swipe on and press lips together

Behind the brand
Josie Maran believes in luxury with a conscience and beauty you can feel good about using. Each of her products contains argan oil, the secret for revitalized hair, skin, and nails.

Wow! £50 including p&p seems a bit steep to me. Especially as we don't get the brush to apply the foundation with.

I was going to go for this as I really want to try some of Josie Maran's make up, but as I know I can't use the Argan Oil, I'm not sure it will be worth bothering with now.

Josie Maran 7 Piece Beautiful Face Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Josie-Maran-7-Piece-Beautiful-Face-Make-Up-Collection.product.208706.html

LIVE NOW!

QVC Price: £85.00
Today's Special Value Price: £44.98
P&P: £4.95

This seven-piece collection from Josie Maran includes the iconic 100% Pure Argan Oil, plus a Matchmaker Serum, Brightening Face Balm, Black Oil Mascara, Beautiful Eyes eyeshadow and liner palette, plus a Double-Ended Shadow and Liner Brush, and a Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick - all infused with the same hydrating argan oil. A deluxe collection of Josie Maran's argan oil essentials, this skincare and make-up set cares for your skin while creating a flawless natural-looking finish.

The must-have ingredient - not only does this collection contain hero product, 100% Pure Argan Oil, but every cosmetic product is also infused with this same powerhouse ingredient, which is completely organic and natural.

Giving it away - this set comes beautifully gift boxed, making it a perfect present for a friend or even yourself.

Contains:
1 x 100% Pure Argan Oil (50ml) - the best-kept secret of Moroccan women for centuries, this organic, cold pressed, chemical-free pure argan oil is lightweight and can be used as an everyday moisturiser for the face, hair, nails, and the body. Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids
1 x Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation (60ml) in Fair/Light, Light/Medium or Medium/Dark - enriched with pure Argan oil, this easy-to-apply serum foundation is formulated with chameleon pigments, creating a colour-match system that adjusts to suit your natural skin tone, with a natural-looking semi-matte finish
1 x Argan Brightening Face Balm (8.4g) - for application under or over your make-up, this balm helps to brighten and illuminate your complexion. Contains lemon, orange and argan oils, and bearberry
1 x Argan Black Oil Mascara (8ml) - this creamy formula conditions as it coats, helping to lengthen, volumise, lift and curl your lashes with an innovative five-ball brush
1 x Argan Beautiful Eyes (11g) in Beautiful Nudes - in soft textures that create a variety of iridescent, matte, and satin long-wear finishes, this eyeshadow palette contains four neutral bronze and cream shades, and one shadow liner in a deep brown, expertly co-ordinated to offer the ultimate range of customised looks. Richly infused with argan oil and a blend of floral and fruit extracts
1 x Double-Ended Shadow and Liner Brush - an angled, tapered brush at one end allows for precise liner application, while the domed brush at the other allows for even shadow application and buffing
1 x Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick (3.5g) in Tickled Pink - a coral pink shade. With a clear shell enclosing a high-pigment core, this 3-in-1 formula gives the shine of a gloss, the vibrancy of a lipstick and the lush moisture of a balm, for a hydrating and easy-to-apply colour

How to use:
100% Pure Argan Oil:
Massage into skin, hair and nails to moisturise and smooth

Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation:
Shake well and blend foundation into all areas of the face

Argan Brightening Face Balm:
Apply balm to cheekbones, forehead or any place on the face where light should be

Argan Black Oil Mascara:
Apply mascara from lash roots to tip with a gentle wiggling motion to help the innovative ball brush hug each lash
Repeat for a fuller look

Argan Beautiful Eyes with Double Ended Shadow & Liner Brush:
Wear each shade alone, or combine any number of shades using the Double Ended Shadow and Liner Brush

Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in Tickled Pink:
Swipe on and press lips together

Behind the brand
Josie Maran believes in luxury with a conscience and beauty you can feel good about using. Each of her products contains argan oil, the secret for revitalized hair, skin, and nails.

Thanks Warwar well done in finding this :) Not for me sadly but im sure others will appreciate it.

Thanks Warwa, I have ordered it in the fair option, I fancy giving it a go. Even though I am not mad keen on the Argan oil I do use it occasionally on my face and hair so it will get used. I do want to try the make up and I haven't been buying much from QVC recently so I thought I'd treat myself:)

Oh Heck! Ii have everything already bar the mascara and the nude shadow palette...so do I order and sell or "gift" the duplicate Brightening Face Balm and lippie? DD and I will definitely use the oil and foundation.

The eye shadows are nice I have the smokey compact and the beautiful blues; I quite fancy the nude palette. Decisions decisions!

Ooooh just realised the foundation is double the usual size; it's 60ml instead of the usual 30ml size...interesting and getting more tempted to buy this!

Ooooh just realised the foundation is double the usual size; it's 60ml instead of the usual 30ml size...interesting and getting more tempted to buy this!

I didn't realise this either. I would have preferred the 30ml size though and for a brush with it.

Latest posts

Back