Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't suppose QVC will pay their respects on air, for a moment. Imagine she made them a lot of money.

I always wanted to see her stage act. Sad for her family.

I was on the verge of booking for October but it had sold out just before I got there. I would have loved to see her. Very sad. I know she was controversial, but I loved her 'couldn't care less' attitude! I often enjoy flicking on to Fashion Police, in which she held her own amongst much younger presenters.

Don't suppose QVC will pay their respects on air, for a moment. Imagine she made them a lot of money.

Someone posted on their Facebook page that Dale announced it on air and paid a tribute to her. I wasn't watching so I don't know what was said.

I was on the verge of booking for October but it had sold out just before I got there. I would have loved to see her. Very sad. I know she was controversial, but I loved her 'couldn't care less' attitude! I often enjoy flicking on to Fashion Police, in which she held her own amongst much younger presenters.

I have 4 tickets to see her in Cardiff, was going to be a birthday gift for my dad as he and my mum love her... so sad.

It is a shame. She was very unique. In a world where everyone is clammering to be PC and take offence to everything and nothing she was a breath of fresh air.

From QVC UK:

We were saddened tonight to hear the news of Joan Rivers' passing. She was an incredibly funny and vivacious woman and will be deeply missed. Our thoughts are with her family and friends.

From QVC USA:

We are greatly saddened by the loss of our dear friend Joan Rivers. She has been a special part of our QVC family for 24 years, and we knew Joan not only as an extraordinary comedian, writer, producer and business leader, but as a generous and caring spirit, who inspired us to be better every day. Joan truly loved her customers, and delighted in bringing joy and inspiration to their lives over these last many years. We extend our deepest sympathies to her family, friends and fans.” – Mike George, President and CEO, QVC

RIP Joan Rivers...Thinking about her Daughter and family at this sad time.

It is a shame. She was very unique. In a world where everyone is clammering to be PC and take offence to everything and nothing she was a breath of fresh air.

I agree 100%, Julius. She worked hard to achieve what she did and suffered tragedy. An extremely talented comedian, we will never witness the likes again. My thoughts and prayers are with Melissa and Cooper.

I find it ironic that she's lost her life having a routine op after having so much plastic surgery. She's probably writing a routine about it right now!

I saw her in one of her shows a couple of years ago. Her energy was amazing.

RIP Joan. A sad loss for her family, friends and fans ��

This is just tragic, feel really sad. For once, Katie Hopkins was right when she tweeted earlier this week:

Come on Joan. We need you on this planet to balance out the sugar coated nonsense.

Latest posts

Back