Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to a poster on QVC's Facebook page Dale announced on air that Joan had died on the evening it was first reported.

According to a poster on QVC's Facebook page Dale announced on air that Joan had died on the evening it was first reported.

He did and several others mentioned her on air. QVCUK posted a tribute on the QVC FB page as already mentioned and several of the presenters tweeted condolence messages too.

Wow! I've had a post deleted without a word or explanation by this forum. It was not shocking or abusive - unlike the post I commented on - otherwise I wouldn't have had so many likes.

It's like being a QVC reviewer!

That is if this isn't removed of course.....

Very sad and unexpected. I'm not sure how many people are aware of the annual deathlist- Joan wasn't even on this years, despite her age
She was active, controversial , loved by many, disliked by many, she did lots for charity. Sometimes on her own, other times with her daughter and I hope her daughter continues to raise money for charity.

I'm gutted I missed her on itv last night and hope it goes onto catchup.
Joan was one sassy, controversial and witty lady who I am sad to see depart and hopes she RIP

For anyone that hasn't seen it there is a short recording online of Joan with her daughter before she goes for plastic surgery a few years ago. It's very touching and shows a vulnerable side to her.....she still manages to crack a corkers in it despite her fears.
It's easy to find so I won't include a link just in case I get into trouble

Just stumbled across something I thought proved what a lovely person Joan was privately.

Check out the facebook page of 'Greta Culliford TSC' she is a host on Canada's verson of QVC (the Shopping Channel) who has recently lost her only child to cancer.

Brilliant clip.

She never seemed to take herself too seriously. I think she poked a lot of fun in her own direction; I remember hearing her say that her grandson called her, "Nana New-Face", because of all her plastic surgery.

Latest posts

Back