JM by Julien Macdonald Signature Circular Crystal Mirror WOW!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Half price P&P on additional items.
Order now to receive this product when more stock arrives, week commencing 16/05/2016

(A) I'll be ordering at least 2 to save on the postage
(B). Obviously it was on before so someone was buying!

Order now to receive this product when more stock arrives, week commencing 16/05/2016

err no the range has never been on air before but its coming

25/04/2016 14:00-15:00 JM Home by Julien Macdonald
25/04/2016 21:00-22:00 JM Home by Julien Macdonald

I'm going to buy three then I can look at myself from all a angles and see what a stupid prat I am:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I have a very similar mirror to this .i got it from a shop called Pier and it cost £25 around 7years ago.Cannot believe that price even allowing for inflation.

err no the range has never been on air before but its coming

25/04/2016 14:00-15:00 JM Home by Julien Macdonald
25/04/2016 21:00-22:00 JM Home by Julien Macdonald

To me the phrase "when more stock arrives" indicates that it was offered previously or are they anticipating a massive sell out?

this is a brand new range launching on monday & they have never ever sold any of his home stuff on QVC before so that is just another thing Q put on to make you think its been popular when in fact its never ever been sold

Totally agree - but how can they get away with doing this when ASA is so quick to jump on misleading claims in advertising? It really is degenerating on shopping telly. IW morphing into Bid, and QVC becoming ever more hard-sell and cynical about what they sell and how they mislead customers.

It needs someone to make a complaint to ASA if its never been sold on Q before.Maybe they have been selling loads via the website alone. Unlikely but you never know.

It needs someone to make a complaint to ASA if its never been sold on Q before.Maybe they have been selling loads via the website alone. Unlikely but you never know.

If they said more stock of the mirror then this is very misleading, as mentioned it has never been sold by QVC before. If they just said more stock then QVC could probably argue that what they meant was more stock of JMc items. This it probably why they can get away with so many 'misleading' comments.

Latest posts

Back