JM by Julien Macdonald Signature Circular Crystal Mirror WOW!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched part of the show but not tempted at all.The glass trinket boxes though not expensive are a nightmare to keep clean.Im sure ive seen the table lamp in the Argos catalogue.

Most of his stuff looked like overpriced tat. You can find similar much cheaper on the high street. I am not that keen on this mirrored blingy look too footballers wives style. I prefer my rustic pines to be honest. Also l like my house to be full of things that mean something to me personally. All my shelves are filled with books rather than the sort of rubbish this odious man is trying to flog.

Most of his stuff looked like overpriced tat. You can find similar much cheaper on the high street. I am not that keen on this mirrored blingy look too footballers wives style. I prefer my rustic pines to be honest. Also l like my house to be full of things that mean something to me personally. All my shelves are filled with books rather than the sort of rubbish this odious man is trying to flog.
The price he wants for his 'designer' bedding is just a joke. Give me Kelly Hoppen any day

Did I see on facebook (not on it but can read wee bits generally) that someone would have bought the whole show if they could only have afforded it!!

Nuff said

There was a picture of him on QVC website, and if someone had said it was a CGI cartoon image I would believe it. I think he's in his 40s so it's not believable that he should look so photo-perfect, unless he only issues airbrushed and photo-shopped images of himself.

His stuff on the surface of it looks well made, but it is too expensive for what it is, and not to my personal taste.

I thought his show with Catherine Huntley last night was quite good - they seemed to get along well... not surprising with her singing the praises of Wales every five minutes. I thought her hair looked much better - looked like she's tinkered with the colour and introduced some golden lights to it. Definitely didn't look as dull and flat and frazzled as it looked on some recent shows.

Watched part of the show but not tempted at all.The glass trinket boxes though not expensive are a nightmare to keep clean.Im sure ive seen the table lamp in the Argos catalogue.

I think you are right. A lot of this sort of stuff you can find in Argis. I got a glass trinket box as a gift off my sister once and its a real dust gatherer.That mirror was hideous and absolutely tacky. It's a nasty collection. Does anyone on here ever watch 'The Real Housewives of Cheshire?' It's my guilty pleasure. A load of footballers wives types who are constantly bitching and falling out with each other. One of the Housewives is Dawn Ward, an interior designer to the stars. She uses all this sort of tat in the houses she does up. Not my cup of tea.

Of course JF absolutely looooooooves him and his crap.

Well, good for her.

I think shopping telly is an ideal way for these 'designer names' to shift overpriced items that if in a shop people would look at check out the price tab & walk away.Instead they get some OTT presenter giving all the hype & some are drawn in then 'click' order complete-- well it is on Easypay.

"From stunning dresses and separates in luxurious fabrics......."

JM by Julien Macdonald Sleeveless Dress
Outer: 90% polyester, 10% elastane; inner: 95% polyester, 5% elastane

JM by Julien Macdonald Dress with Lace Detail
94% polyester, 6% elastane; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 95% polyester, 5% elastane

JM by Julien Macdonald Sleeveless Tunic
100% polyester

JM by Julien Macdonald Wide Leg Trouser
95% polyester, 5% elastane

Since when has polyester been a "luxurious fabric"......? :mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back