Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very nice!

Wow! If you look up the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary you'll see a yellow duck, if you weren't out purely to cause trouble, and believe me it's duly noted, you'd say that certain posters and their comments being talked about is "not very nice" too, honestly it's ridiculous, some people really need to grow up.

It's what this forum's known for, haven't you seen what people elsewhere say about it?

And who cares what the Back To You group think, I wouldn't know you see because I only frequent here, can I just ask though, at QVC are you in front of the camera or behind?

The internet can be a truly vile thing but this forum is practically saintly in the scheme of things and whilst I mainly browse exclusively on here I can't believe that outsiders would take too much notice of our little goings on. There are occasional spats and it's not very nice when things get personal but these things soon blow over. The camaraderie, fun and value of the forum will always win the day.

Then if it's that bad go somewhere else, nobody will be rushing to prevent it. Agree absolutely with lynnonthelake's comment, couldn't give a flying fig what others say, and anyone who feels they are superior to it all is also very welcome to depart.

QUOTE =Scout;837087]It's what this forum's known for, haven't you seen what people elsewhere say about it?
[/QUOTE]

Not very nice!

Wow! If you look up the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary you'll see a yellow duck, if you weren't out purely to cause trouble, and believe me it's duly noted, you'd say that certain posters and their comments being talked about is "not very nice" too, honestly it's ridiculous, some people really need to grow up.

And who cares what the Back To You group think, I wouldn't know you see because I only frequent here, can I just ask though, at QVC are you in front of the camera or behind?

Enough!!!! I have already asked for people to calm down!!!

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back