Jill Franks Handbag Queen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, I think Lulu looked far more comfortable with CH in the afternoon hour rather that she did last night, I like Lulu and know to some she seems a bit airy-fairy but Jf's attempts at being all "pally" made me cringe, Q should have got someone else on with her. I do wonder if the presenters can ask to do a particular show, and did Lulu's heart sink when she asked who she was on with and was told it would be JF!

I think the bigger guests can because I've heard JR telling Simon Wilson that if he wanted her as a presenter for a particular show he would have to put in "the request" to the powers that be.

personally I find Chuntley awful withLG. Real brown nose **she licking. so swarmy it makes me want to puke. in my book CH and JF are inter changeable in their style

I agree with Vamp, having her on an hour long show with JF frequently grabbing, hugging & kissing Lulu was totally irresponsible and an unacceptable way to behave irrespective of who the guest was. No wonder Lulu on occasions looked very uncomfortable!
Some people just aren't very touchy and do feel uncomfortable with physical contact or having their personal space "invaded", in a work situation you shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of behaviour.

I cant see JF being taken to task over her antics by "the powers that be", because they are all probably younger than her and no doubt think she is a 'hoot'. If you don't think so, have you SEEN the floor managers and camera people when they are sometime shown on screen ? none of them over 35, (or should I say 20). I rest my case.

Some people just aren't very touchy and do feel uncomfortable with physical contact or having their personal space "invaded", in a work situation you shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of behaviour.

Lulu looked very uncomfortable and stiff and I felt sorry for her (Lulu) for the first time since I started watching her on QVC.

Hmmm she does a lot of beautry & TSV lauches Burlz but aren't they going to be popular regardless? Conversley Q may want to consider how much they'd sell of said products without her on air.
Someone said on here, apologies can't recall who it was, about
She mentioned something at the end of the chaos err I mean show it was something like "Yeah I aint letting go of my rollerball :wink:"! Huh?? What does anyone care & what's it got to do with the end of the Lulu Guinness hour?!

I have this picture in my head of JF in the last desperado attempt to become one of Lulu's bezzie mates chasing the poor woman down Chiswick High Street frantically waving a rollerball facial thing at her & Lulu fleeing in outrage & panic. :sweat:

Yep I think JF may have truly scuppered her chances of getting a freebie from that range.

She is that type isn't she? One who likes name dropping and chases after well known people, so that she can say that she knows Lulu. Most probably Lulu G is the nearest to "society" she has come into contact and the way she was sucking up to her was so embarrassing...the worst "brown tonguing" I have seen on QVC so far. She fawns the other Lulu as well, and Simon from BW ...people like JF makes me want to :puke:
She keeps saying things like " I lover her /him" when presenting with known well known guests which I find sickly.
On the whole I just find this kind of "bum licking" of hers just nauseating !!
Please QVC, we want to watch some of the presentations , such as Lulu, so please keep JF off or please give her a guide line to curb this habit of hers.
QVC shows are not for presenters to suck up to well known guests, to help their social climbing, but to sell their wares.
I hope you don't turn a blind eye to so many of us who find JF sucking up embarrassing and cringe worthy.

I find she is in her most "we're the very best of chums" mode when she is on with Ralph Rossini. She growls seductively at him - well, I suppose that's what she thinks she is doing - constantly touches him and implies a shared knowledge of "Larray" and the design processes at Honora. Don't know if Ralph likes it but I don't - so I do what I almost always do when she is presenting and press the mute button.

I honestly don't mind how the presenters look, how they style their hair or what they wear but I do think we should be able to expect professionalism and, to my mind, JF is seriously lacking that.

Latest posts

Back