Jill Franks dress held on with Bulldog clips!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG

it just goes to show that jill franks really is a size small

I would say she was an XXS if even the smallest of that range hangs off her. You know, this takes me back to when I used to visit a really nice 'boutique shop' and no matter what I tried on, as I exited the changing room to look in their long mirror, the assistant was waiting to grab me to spin me round in front of the mirror whilst hanging onto the back of my outfit and saying ' Look! it fits you like a glove!!!!!:puke:

She probably thinks that they look "amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing" and she cannot live without them. :wink:

that girl seriously needs some of my meat'n'tater pie or dumplings down her neck, then she wouldn't need nipping in..!

I wonder if JR does wear a size small but the dress is cut in half right up the back and each side is held together by two giant satefy pins.

Yes and that woman models on Q, make up usually, dont know her name though

There's an advert for a certain lady product on the theme of 'things aren't what they seem', where they show a women in a red dress with bulldog clips holding the dress in at the back in the second shot.

She`s probably bought a dozen bulldog clips to " gift " to her girlfriends as this year`s must have accessory. Or you could split a pair to make 2 smaller gifts for a less anorexic couple of friends .....

all back to Carol's for a lovely bit of winter warming grub then, no bull dog clips for us!!! Really fancy some stew and dumplings after reading this , think will make some this weekend in the slow cooker......

There's an advert for a certain lady product on the theme of 'things aren't what they seem', where they show a women in a red dress with bulldog clips holding the dress in at the back in the second shot.
I was going to say this, you beat me to it:handshake: QVC most probably got the idea from that advert :giggle:
It just shows how J Franks has no "rear" at all and how thin she is :doh:

I was going to say this, you beat me to it:handshake: QVC most probably got the idea from that advert :giggle:
It just shows how J Franks has no "rear" at all and how thin she is :doh:

what is this ad - i'm intrigued now. don't be shy ;)

what is this ad - i'm intrigued now. don't be shy ;)

It is one of the Tena adverts, janie, the actress come across poured in a red dress, all vampish and sexy and when the shot is done, they show her scarlet satin dress was held with clips at the back :happy:

It is one of the Tena adverts, janie, the actress come across poured in a red dress, all vampish and sexy and when the shot is done, they show her scarlet satin dress was held with clips at the back :happy:

thanks will have to look out for it. amazes me something like that would get past commercial makers.

Latest posts

Back