Jill Franks' Desert Island Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
This evening we are to be regaled with a list of beauty products that Jill Franks cant live without - according to the promo.

How long is the show I wonder? :tongue:

This show must be going on for the whole evening then surely???? :wink::grin:

The thought of her being marooned on a desert island is rather appealing. If she takes all the aaammazziing stuff she can't live without let alone the stuff she claims to buy just cos she likes the packaging (Elemis bath milk) she will need to be cast away on a small sea locked country.

It will obviously be like the Harry Potter movies and will go on and on and on.............*yawn*.

my thoughts when I saw the promo - "she can't live without any-******-thing that QVC peddle" - so a long show indeed, and I for one won't be watching!

At least she won't have to waste one of her choices on food as she looks like she never eats any.

Put me down for the Bobbi Brown blush. Between the lot of us we can get her the lot and send her on her way.

Now what would it take to get Craig to join her??

She prefers America to England apparently. Why don't you piss off there permanently then luv?

Oh ****** hell , The Liz Earle "fanatic's" (CM) friend has just been on the phone to AY & JF... He's becoming so annoying on the QVC FB page at the moment with his constant AY arse licking and I'm glad people are starting to disagree with him , thank god I don't frequent the page anymore.. Sorry to go off-topic...

Was that a little dig I heard at Catherine Huntley's expense?
Something about hair extensions ... we'll be in trouble now ... no we won't she's got a new man in her life.

Anyway, that was the only bit in the show show that interested me.

Thanks for confirming that DarJos
I'd zoned out for a bit.
And who could blame me :grin:

I did use sky+ and watched the show back in about 20mins, JF managed to mention most of the top brands, imo it was all very missable..:mysmilie_496:

I wouldn't take beauty advice from someone who looks half starved, not a good look for the mid forties.

What an afternoon ! JF and AY on the same show and Craig on before them,could it get any worse?

Latest posts

Back