Jill Franks' Bulldog Stolen/Lost

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Jill, I would be devastated if the same were to happen to me. I am one of the few that likes Jill, but I still wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Still no news? I feel very sorry for Jill, Larry and of course for both the dogs, they will all be missing each other desperately. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Scruncher.

Inge xx

If I were her I would offer a huge reward for any information leading to getting the dog back. Someone knows something and money talks.

I'd definitely offer a reward if my little boy (a jack russell) was stolen.

She might have already done this but if she hasn't this would be my advice.

She is offering a substantial reward on the poster I saw in Windsor park but it did not say how much the reward was. I wonder if he fell into the Thames as he was lost on the Thames tow path (according to the poster) and the Thames is running very full.

She is offering a substantial reward on the poster I saw in Windsor park but it did not say how much the reward was. I wonder if he fell into the Thames as he was lost on the Thames tow path (according to the poster) and the Thames is running very full.

I wondered the same. In fact, it was my first thought as the dog apparently disappeared from view and did not come back. Nobody saw a thief, did they?

My first impression is that he has been stolen as his breed commands a substantial amount.However knowing the condition of Windsor at the moment - it is a very real possibility that he has fallen into water.JF must be so worried - its a very sad story.

I think I am right in saying that a few months back the dog of the lovely late Amica was stolen, but I believe he was found. And Pipa had a dog stolen and got him back about nine months later. Here's hoping poor Jill's Scruncher comes home soon.

I don't think he'd stand much of a chance if he fell in the Thames. Bulldogs are fat and blubbery. While this may insulate him from the cold for a bit, he would struggle to get out of the river. If she doesn't get him back in the next few days, the odds of recovering him fit and well diminish.

It seems remarkable in todays age, regarding the crucial 'moment' there are no webcams, traffic cams or shop/restaurant cams that hasn't got some form of footage of whatever happened

Still hoping for JF

I don't know anything about this breed of dog, but I would be surprised if he had just fallen into the river. If he was a Labrador or Springer Spaniel pup I would understand it more as they are water lovers, but an older dog would be more sensible.

I feel very sorry for her husband, he must feel terrible.

Hope nobody minds me bumping this - important to keep it in the public eye and I'm sure ST attracts new people daily - if nothing else, at least if Jill does look at the forum she may take a tiny bit if comfort from the fact that people care and are trying to help. I hope nobody is cross about this story being bumped, but if either of my dogs went missing I would be totally devastated: I expect poor Jill is too.

How thoughtful was it of Julia, to mention Jill's heartbreaking dilemma, in the Nails inc. hour? Well said, Jules.

You never the temperament of the dog....something may have caught his eye and he may have entered the water without realising how deep it is etc...I really do hope hes found

Latest posts

Back