Jill Franks' Bulldog Stolen/Lost

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am very surprised Scruncher is still missing

My heart goes out to the Franks Household. In particular Larry, because he must feel that he has let down his wife tremendously, and I'm sure he has beat himself up about this. Its so easy for 'the other half' to point the finger "why did you do that, why didn't you do this" etc etc, as its a natural reaction out of anger. I do hope that Larry & Jill have developed a stronger bond as they both continue to wait, and hope.

No news, is often good news, I truly feel something good will come of this

I know some people may think this is a stupid idea, but I wonder if Jill has contacted a Psychic? Maybe they can shed some light on this. Often people with this ability are roped in to assist, and can be surprisingly helpful

Im sure Jill can easily contact http://www.sallymorgan.tv/ or similar

Just a thought.

LOVELY REUNITED STORY:-

On the 15th Feb 2013, a contact for a pound in Cambridgeshire emailed us asking us to take this girl, Sandy, as her time was up & kennels full- meaning high risk of being put to sleep. On the 20th Feb she came into foster care in Norfolk, with the lovely Amanda Swift. Sandy was a lovely older girl, but not keen on other dogs.
The beginning of April 2013 saw Sandy toddle off to what we thought was her forever home in Bournemouth. However, a month ago they contacted us saying circumstances had changed & they needed us to find an alternative home for Sandy- now renamed Aluna.
So, Aluna's photos & information got posted on our website- link- http://www.uk-gsr.co.uk/german-shepherd-rescue-dogs-for-adoption-page4.htm -- and that is where Dee Richardson comes into the story.
Dee lost her beloved dog Kaytee over 3 yrs ago, and has had no luck in finding her since. She spotted Aluna's photos & messaged us immediately as she thought it was her missing dog.
Last night they travelled from their home in Grantham all the way down to Bournemouth to see if it was their Kaytee, who had been missing for 3 yrs.
Well, tears flowing & a happy ending- as Aluna is their missing dog- and after 3 yrs searching, they have been reunited .
This is just the best ever outcome for Aluna & for her family that missed her so much.
Never give up looking. Never lose hope.
Kaytee is now back with her family, aged 12 yrs old, she will see out her days back with the family who had her from 8 weeks old.

My mother was a spiritualist so I wouldn't dismiss all psychic phenomena but I don't think it's appropriate to use such means to find Scruncher. Furthermore were it really usable we would have located Madeleine McCann and flight MH370. Inaccurate psychics can often serve to add to the distress in providing information that cannot be verified.

On the 15th Feb 2013, a contact for a pound in Cambridgeshire emailed us asking us to take this girl, Sandy, as her time was up & kennels full- meaning high risk of being put to sleep. On the 20th Feb she came into foster care in Norfolk, with the lovely Amanda Swift. Sandy was a lovely older girl, but not keen on other dogs.
The beginning of April 2013 saw Sandy toddle off to what we thought was her forever home in Bournemouth. However, a month ago they contacted us saying circumstances had changed & they needed us to find an alternative home for Sandy- now renamed Aluna.
So, Aluna's photos & information got posted on our website- link- http://www.uk-gsr.co.uk/german-shepherd-rescue-dogs-for-adoption-page4.htm -- and that is where Dee Richardson comes into the story.
Dee lost her beloved dog Kaytee over 3 yrs ago, and has had no luck in finding her since. She spotted Aluna's photos & messaged us immediately as she thought it was her missing dog.
Last night they travelled from their home in Grantham all the way down to Bournemouth to see if it was their Kaytee, who had been missing for 3 yrs.
Well, tears flowing & a happy ending- as Aluna is their missing dog- and after 3 yrs searching, they have been reunited .
This is just the best ever outcome for Aluna & for her family that missed her so much.
Kaytee is now back with her family, aged 12 yrs old, she will see out her days back with the family who had her from 8 weeks old.

Did the dog recognised its owners do you know? I often wonder how long animals remember things, I know with some bad things its all of their life.

Did the dog recognised its owners do you know? I often wonder how long animals remember things, I know with some bad things its all of their life.

How wonderful, but how terrifying that a loving, healthy dog could have been PTS. I'm assuming you are involved with a rescue, and thank heavens for people like you who save these beautiful animals from unnecessary death. We have 2 rescue boys and wish we could do more to save dogs at risk of being pts, sadly the best I can do is to share widely on social network sites but shudder to think how a loving and loved family pet so nearly didn't make it home.

I wonder about this too.

One of my cats came from a rescue, she was 2 years old and mistreated by the previous owner... 14 years later and she's still nervous of certain pitches of male voices.

Also, when my mum died it was a bit unexpected and we brought her 17yo cat to live with us. Even though Tigger knew us and had stayed with us many times with mum, she still would look at us when we came in the front door and sort of looked behind us as if she expected mum to be following as well. She lived for another two years after mum died and it was obvious that she hadn't forgotten her.

Scruncher must be so confused... everything will be so different for him. People can be so cruel.

i read Jills blog and cried my eyes out whilst reading it to hubby ....Bless his little heart ....I'm still welling up. My doggy only has to be a little bit under the weather and it drags me down with worry....my prayers and thoughts for the dear little fella ....i am a mother too ...our maternal feeling go to our animals ...

Latest posts

Back