Jf's wedding dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Latchi. Ah Gretna, how romantic! 20 years must seem like a lifetime ago, but you're still so young!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

It was lovely Capirossi, just us & our parents went over to Scotland for the wedding, then the two of us went to Paris on Honeymoon. We were so young! By the way Happy Anniversary to you today, have a lovely evening.

Last edited:
Capirossi you look really lovely.
Anyone else going to post their wedding pics? Its so nice to see them.

Here`s one from my wedding last year but I`m a stone and a half lighter now.

Attachments

• wedding 3.jpg
    wedding 3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 320
I've got my ex's wedding dress still, it was one of the few things she forgot to take with her!

She would still be able to wear it too; I think I could still wear my wedding suit but haven't tried it recently. The 150 inclined sit-ups on my QVC multi-gym seem to do the trick.

Still in touch after over 40 years, we visit each other now and again with my OH, they seem to get on OK lol.

PS We live 100 miles apart, 10 times more than my OH.

Last edited:
I've been married for 34 years and my wedding dress is far less dated than hers. It was a size 8 and would still fit me too :) (after many years of being twice the size).

I've got my ex's wedding dress still, it was one of the few things she forgot to take with her!

She would still be able to wear it too; I think I could still wear my wedding suit but haven't tried it recently. The 150 inclined sit-ups on my QVC multi-gym seem to do the trick.

Still in touch after over 40 years, we visit each other now and again with my OH, they seem to get on OK lol.

PS We live 100 miles apart, 10 times more than my OH.
Would you get married again strato????

Here`s one from my wedding last year but I`m a stone and a half lighter now.
You look lovely vienna.
Congratulations, it must have been a big step for you and your hubby. Happy for you both x

You look lovely vienna.
Congratulations, it must have been a big step for you and your hubby. Happy for you both x

Thank you. Yes it was, I`m 58 soon to be 59, he`s 61 and we both had happy marriages with our late partners but you don`t get a medal for being lonely in life.

Is that really Jill's husband? I thought he was a lot older than her for some reason, but he's only 49. Seems like a decent guy. Haven't read the blog yet as on phone. It's my eight year wedding anniversary today! We don't celebrate, we're not that romantic, or sentimental, or bothered! But for some reason this year, it seems like an achievement!!

I'll attach a pic of my dress in a mo. Traditionalists be warned, it's green!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Happy Anniversary!

Capirossi you look really lovely.
Anyone else going to post their wedding pics? Its so nice to see them.

I would but don't know how to post, sorry I am a bit thick when it comes to these things lol

Jill's dress, well I bet it was very fashionable 20 years ago. For a beach wedding I know choosing the dress can be limited, a colleague who got married in the Carribean told me how her choice had to be light, cool, easy to pack and that anything with structure or boning in the bodice was out. Jill has managed to choose a dress that is suitable for a beach, shows off a tan (it looks bright white) lets be honest she has the legs for it and being so slender she can carry off the fussiness and puffiness. My guess is that anyone with a few extra pounds would resemble a michelin man (sp). Not my choice of dress at all but it suits her, but would be old fashioned now.

I think Jill looks cute. I have no problem with "dated" dresses, it is a snapshot of time. We just celebrated our silver wedding anniversary. My dress was a real 1980's nylon lace spectacular, super dated but I still love it!

Inge

Latest posts

Back