JF Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
:song:
Start spreading the news, she's back on Friday!
She wanted to, be part of it - New York, New York!
Most of our views, were saying go stray
Right to the, very heart of it - New York, New York!:song:

She's been waking up, in a city that just wants peace
And thinks she's, "A" number one
Queen of the hill…..top…of…the…heap!:song:

Our QVC blues, were melting away..
"Please make a, brand new start of it - in old New York"
But she didn't, make it there, she's coming - back to here
It's too late now - New York, New York!

Have they relaxed the quarantine laws or summat? :cheeky: :tongue:

I thought she was back already.

The reason I say this is because I switched off immediately the other night as soon as her face appeared.

I think that was the Wizard of Oz you were watching: pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! :giggle:

Start spreading the news, she's back on Friday!
She wanted to, be part of it - New York, New York!
Most of our views, were saying go stray
Right to the, very heart of it - New York, New York!:song:

She's been waking up, in a city that just wants peace
And thinks she's, "A" number one
Queen of the hill…..top…of…the…heap!:song:

Our QVC blues, were melting away..
"Please make a, brand new start of it - in old New York"
But she didn't, make it there, she's coming - back to here
It's too late now - New York, New York!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

i caught her doing the mouthwash and the anti-bedwetting mattress covers in the "embarrassing personal problems" hour yesterday.

the number of times she said "i have a friend who...." was hilarious.

In the promo for the NY fashion event the end tag line is that "NY and QVC are at the heart of fashion". That may well be true of NY, but QVC, never in a million years! They should be prosecuted for false advertising!

In the promo for the NY fashion event the end tag line is that "NY and QVC are at the heart of fashion". That may well be true of NY, but QVC, never in a million years! They should be prosecuted for false advertising!

QVC is at the heart failure of fashion :clapping:

Ah bless her:mysmilie_853: ! Once again I find myself coming to Jill's defence - I thought she looked lovely in that promo film, more makeup than usual and nice dresses (obviously not QVC designers ).

When I think of all the PITA presenters (IMO) on QVC, her name doesn't feature. (stands back and waits for flame-throwers!)

She has just said on the Dennis Basso show that she shopped till she dropped in New York but earlier on the Tiana B show she said she didn't have time to shop.

Insincerity - I can't stand it!

Just seen her 'interview' with Sarah Jessica Parker :giggle: One question about her new film - absolutely nowt to do with QVC. What was the point?

Just seen her 'interview' with Sarah Jessica Parker :giggle: One question about her new film - absolutely nowt to do with QVC. What was the point?

To talk to a celebrity "name": QVC presenters will name drop zelebs' names like there's no tomorrow to flog stock, so I'm not surprised by this "interview". I'm only surprised SJP wasn't given a breakdown of what's in JF's bathroom cabinets and guest rooms... :giggle:

i would like like a big child in a shimmery tarpaulin in the TSV. tbh i cant see it being flattering to most people

I had to laugh when Basso wanted her to join the models and she started to refuse by saying that she was only "diddy" (a word nicked from JR) but when she went over she was no smaller than any of the models. And then later when a t-caller said "JF thinks she's small but I'm only 5 foot 2!"

What is it with the presenters having to give us all the false impression that they're all so small and diddy. Ego excepted.

Her grammar still grates too - "Here's the sizes" etc.. I wonder what the NY glitterati made of her. I can imagine SJP sitting answering inane questions and thinking "Who the hell is this?"

Latest posts

Back