JF Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just said on the Dennis Basso show that she shopped till she dropped in New York but earlier on the Tiana B show she said she didn't have time to shop.

Insincerity - I can't stand it!

Yes,GG, I noticed that too. Someone ought to tell her that a convincing liar needs a good memory.

But why would she need to lie? She either did or didn't have time to shop. Do we care either way?![/cin

I have no idea why she would need to lie. She made two statements,one completely in opposition to the other. As such, one of them is an untruth and that, in my book is a lie. I don't give a monkey's what she did in NYC but I DO care that she takes the average viewer for an idiot , hoping we won't notice such anomalies. How can anyone believe anything that comes out of her mouth ?I agree with Gem Genie, totally insincere.

It must be difficult for presenters in a format that is designed to be dipped in and out of when viewers watch multiple shows.

I'm not advocating lying by any means, but QVC presenters have obviously been told to appear friendly to viewers. Hence the sharing of personal anecdotes.

Though if I was going to make stuff up, I'd want to get the story straight in my head first :wonder:

My Nana used to say, "You need a good memory to be a liar" - not sure JF is up to it :confused:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back