JF and Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Although I think much of what comes out of GC's mouth is rubbish and not worth listening to, JF is being extremely rude, talking over him, interrupting him and talking about herself the whole time. How can anyone be so self- obsessed? Oh, and she's still talking as though she owns Q. What an irritating woman.

Usually i would agree its rude to talk over someone. but if it stops Glen i can forgive her.

She was wittering on about how it takes her two hours to get ready to go to the garden centre or somewhere and hubby tries to hurry her up-must be a nightmare living with someone so self absorbed. Its all me- I cant stand the cold, I hate looking frumpy blah blah. I lasted 5 minutes.

I don't think I have ever seen such a self- centered person as JF,I just wish she would take herself off and do her patronizing some where else, imo she hasn't got a humble bone in her body.

I don't mind Jill and I don't like to be critical, but...I saw a repeat this morning of when she was on with Lenny. I didn't catch what he was saying but he was all excitable over the price and she was trying to talk over him to give the colours. He was talking about the garment and carried on. Then I heard her go "ok ok, calm down, I'm just trying to give the colours"! Now I know he goes on, but he is a guest, they should be able to have their say without being sniped at in an unprofessional manner akin to a teenager.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I wanted to see the Clarks show last night, as I like the brand. JF was her usual annoying self. Every single item relates to her, her life, her husband, blah blah. The Clarks lady, who is quite reserved, looked bemused with all the 'Us girlies' claptrap. I don't usually watch any shows she presents, but there are shows I want to see and she takes over and spoils it. Dreadful woman.

I do not understand how JF keeps her position as a presenter at QVC. Surely it just cannot be us lot who find that woman rude, self centred & completely overbearing as well as being a dreadful presenter. Q must get complaints via email or telephone by other members of the public surely?

I do not understand how JF keeps her position as a presenter at QVC. Surely it just cannot be us lot who find that woman rude, self centred & completely overbearing as well as being a dreadful presenter. Q must get complaints via email or telephone by other members of the public surely?
This could refer to AY as well imo.
Lynn

ive wrote many times regarding JF, regarding the fact that she is so up her own backside we will only be able to see ken pavers fringe and her heels if she goes any further up her own backside its truely sickening, i dont know whos she trying to kid!!!! i wonder if she has any children but i feel if she has we will never hear about them as she only talks about herself , i fear she also must have a house the size of an airport hanger to fit all the stuff she says she has from QVC. JF i fear you nose will start to grow and soon !!!"

Latest posts

Back