Jewellery all day..... Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Zumba yesterday, and today another reason not to tune in.

*YAWWWWWWN*

And that random blonde "guest" who keeps getting rolled out for all sorts of different stuff is on with Greenwood at the moment. Who IS she? Who IS she? (said in best Nicky Graham voice)

Only one thing can make it worse......Biagi.

You are not wrong with your thread title Burlz, and I'm a lady who likes me junkellery! I don't like all day events at all tho in the distant past I was known to book a hol from work for Silver Day, but not now - sooner have a nice mix of stuff and dip in and see if there's something I'd actually like to watch...which isn't often!

Zumba yesterday, and today another reason not to tune in.

*YAWWWWWWN*

And that random blonde "guest" who keeps getting rolled out for all sorts of different stuff is on with Greenwood at the moment. Who IS she? Who IS she? (said in best Nicky Graham voice)

Only one thing can make it worse......Biagi.

We've been through this one already Burlz....:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...ho-is-the-new-blonde-piece&highlight=ringlets

....poor old thing, have you forgotten already.......? :mysmilie_506:

Don't like her, common as muck & seriously annoying with her little weasly face & ridiculous ringlets.....'cept she hasn't got ringlets today......is that real hair, looks most odd, like Barbie hair.....? I do wish she'd bog off back to whatever jewellery channel she came from, not QVC material at all....! :down:

How much jewellery can a woman own, for Heaven's sake? I like my trinkets as much as any but I now have Prezerve cases bulging with necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc and I only wear about 25% of it.

I am bored by all the different coloured gems. Most people don't recognise Morganite, Kunzite, fire opal etc and assume it's just costume jewellery IMHO.

I had a major clear out of my jewellery a few months ago and flogged a load of it. did not get back what I paid of course and would not expect to. It was therapeutic on so many levels, no more guilt about not wearing stuff, actually starting to wear and enjoy what I kept from the cull and getting some money which I spent on some nice bits to update my living room which I enjoy every day rather than having tucked away in a box.

There was a time when I would have been wrestling the remote from Himself to watch this extravaganza, but not any more.
My wrestling skills are as good as ever mind (quick, mean & sneaky), it's just I'm not willing to pay their prices. When you add on P&P ...... forget it.

I love jewellery and I adore all those "different" and new gemstones but an all day event of anything is a bit of a yawn. I am watching the turquoise hour right now tho. At work on my pc ... sneaky!!

I'm watching the turquoise hour too. It is one of my favourite stones, but the dreadful Charlie is making me feel a little nauseous.

On the jewellery front, I bought 10 fake pearl bracelets in Primark today for a quid and a silver and turquoise ring off eBay for £9. Unless I see something totally stunning in Last Clicks, I'm done with QVC jewellery.

I'm watching the turquoise hour too. It is one of my favourite stones, but the dreadful Charlie is making me feel a little nauseous.

On the jewellery front, I bought 10 fake pearl bracelets in Primark today for a quid and a silver and turquoise ring off eBay for £9. Unless I see something totally stunning in Last Clicks, I'm done with QVC jewellery.

can't fault you Calvin!

I'm probably wrong but I thought BB posted a reply to SparklyBarbs the other day that it was a lobster that had taken out his eye.........hence the soppy remark I made earlier.

Where are you BB - could you please enlighten us?

x

Last edited:
I'm probably wrong but I thought BB posted a reply to SparklyBarbs the other day that it was a lobster that had taken out his eye.........hence the soppy remark I made earlier.

Where are you BB - could you please enlighten us?

x
Its me sorry. But he Burly B did say it was a lobster and it was eating his eye, yes his eye.
I couldn"t figure out what the h£ll it was he he.

I didn't bother watching any of the shows, but in the afternoon I did channel hop just as they were showing an item that cost £26,000+. :eek:

Now call me old-fashioned, but if I had that sort of money I'd want it delivered to my house in a limousine by a celebrity - not by Royal Mail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back