Jennifer Kirk Bows Out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

as i like a bit of bling and sparkle,some of her stuff really appeals to me.

However I think in all the years I've shopped with QVC,I have 3 items - 2 of which broke within months.Very badly made.

Puts me off buying other bits really.

I do think jennifer and her daughter come across very well.Sometimes I think they dwell on a bit about people and pets who have passed and I don't think its a nice selling quailty.

Don't like her products but have to say she does come across on screen as genuine- either that or she is a really good actress

I like Kirk's Folly too - the very first item I bought from QVC was a KF keychain for my newly purchased car keys! I also had some fairy dust blown for me when I was in an accident with said car (not my fault!!) and required major back surgery - it helped at the time to cheer me up!

Jenniefer may be a bit 'away with the fairies' but, actually, I don't think that is a bad way to be - maybe I am as well. I shall miss her and if KF is going I shall miss it too.

Oh dear, I only had a peep to see what was on and bought the Fairy Light drop earrings - in black of course. Never, never been tempted before - honest!

300362_bk.jpg

just caught the end of the 7 oclock show waiting for the tearing goodbyes but not happening. saw the tacky version of the Rainbow Bridge, to which I take exception. this is very sentimental to all pet lovers and she got it wrong. the animals wait at the end of the bridge for their humans to join them, then they go off to happy never land. It is something many of us hold very dear.

Thank you RuthMay, I looked up the poem - had never heard of it, can you believe it?! Maybe Jenniefer only knows the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls. Thanks again from a teary-eyed Snarly remembering all her Snarlets

Thank you RuthMay, I looked up the poem - had never heard of it, can you believe it?! Maybe Jenniefer only knows the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls. Thanks again from a teary-eyed Snarly remembering all her Snarlets

what does she get wrong? when she reads the poem out, it's as i know it.

ms kirk has just called this a terrible website and she will be around for anather 17 years now thats scary lol

jen just said she was asked about the rumour she's not coming back and confirmed it's not true.

so pppbbbbtttttt!!!!! lol

she clearly hasn't been reading the forum and didn't know. she wasn't at all rude and said 'some terrible website or something' with a laugh which i don't think is unexpected if a website has stated categorically that she is leaving qvc when she's not.

Latest posts

Back