Jennifer Kirk Bows Out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

she clearly hasn't been reading the forum and didn't know. she wasn't at all rude and said 'some terrible website or something' with a laugh which i don't think is unexpected if a website has stated categorically that she is leaving qvc when she's not.

Well she should replay the last 30 seconds of Wednesday show when she CATEGORICALLY said she would be back on Thursday for her final two shows after 17 years. Clearly the daft old bat is losing her marbles.

A new brooch should be in the offing soon entitled "fairy Chinese whispers" dedicated to us, as we are famous of course, well BB is anyhow, nepotism knows no bounds!

I'm enjoying imagining which QVC minion went sliming up to JK to tell her the rumour about leaving, and also to pass comment on ST.com being a "terrible website" - because JK could only hold that opinion as a result of being told it.

So whoever the spy is, if you think it's so terrible what are you reading it for? Go get your kicks from Q's crappy FBpage instead.

I suspect it's D Franklin. The ****** creep.

bb - i was watching the show and i didn't hear it. i can only assume she meant the final two shows of this vsit.

the same could be said about watching it though. why do all the people on here who detest it so much watch the shows? it's not as though there's nothing else on tv! there's plenty of shows on qvc i don't like so i avoid them.

Well I rarely watch a full hour janie, but I loathe adverts with a passion so I make it my business to see what's being dished up on 640 & 658.
Sometimes it's so awful I forget to turn back!

bb - i was watching the show and i didn't hear it. i can only assume she meant the final two shows of this vsit.

the same could be said about watching it though. why do all the people on here who detest it so much watch the shows? it's not as though there's nothing else on tv! there's plenty of shows on qvc i don't like so i avoid them.

So we can come on here and take the p*ss.

JK leaving, it was all too good to be true, imo QVC never seem to get shut of the irritating eccentric tat pushers from abroad...

Last edited:
Well I rarely watch a full hour janie, but I loathe adverts with a passion so I make it my business to see what's being dished up on 640 & 658.
Sometimes it's so awful I forget to turn back!

fair enough. just seemed odd to me. i couldn't watch 10 seconds of claire sutton much less a whole ad break or more so i avoid any show she's on like the plague. just seems the normal thing to do.

Latest posts

Back