Jemma kidd artist pro pallette.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
There is loads of Jemma Kidd in clearance. I've got my eye on the pro artist palette. Item no 201120 (sorry don't know how to do links) The reviews are mixed.
Has anyone tried it? Any opinions please on this item or the range. Thanks

Her stuff has a good reputation amongst make up students - my daughter and I did some research a while back as she was considering enrolling in the JK make up school before she stopped trading, but the Q reviews suggest that this particular item is a bit fiddly to use.

Boots sold the brand and SpaceNK too. I have to say it looked pretty boring in real life, I used to look and just walk away. Nothing to make it stand out from any other brand.

I bought this from QVC about a year ago and liked it very much. A great pallette for when I'm on holiday. I was in TK Maxx about a month ago and bought a lot of Jemma Kidd products including another one of these pallettes for £7.99! I thought it had slightly different colours but is exactly the same. Might be worth a look there.

Thanks everyone.I will have a look in TK maxx first. I have never seen JK in mine , but lots of decleor, Nails inc, Leighten Denny and some Philosophy( not so much lately)

I've repeat purchased the Jemma Kidd Prep and brightener pen. It's brilliant for hiding blemishes and brightening eyes. It's a little gem and I'm sorry she's gone.

I've repeat purchased the Jemma Kidd Prep and brightener pen. It's brilliant for hiding blemishes and brightening eyes. It's a little gem and I'm sorry she's gone.

Me too. In fact I have just bought 4 of the mineral skin tint and bio mineral powder duo which is FANTASTIC and makes my skin look brilliant all day - so much better than foundation. I am so sad this range has gone under. IMO the eyeshadows in the pallet are the best formulas around - really smooth and blendable. I also use the bio minerals essentials kit in rose colour almost everyday and have just bought another of those in clearance. Such a shame when something good disappears. Just had a look and the large pallet has sold out, so I hope you find one in TKMax!

Kathy Tayler said this morning that they will not be selling Jemma Kidd products anymore once they have sold out.

I heard her say this and thought it was jolly decent of her to mention it. Some wouldnt have with the risk that someone gets hooked on something they can no longer buy.

They were giving Jemma Kidd mascaras away with one of the glossy monthlies last month, I got one to try and was hugely disappointed in it - bad quality and flaked and smudged badly within an hour. I'd tried her lipglosses and been very impressed with those though - nice coverage and staying power.

Latest posts

Back