I've just had 'the phone call'!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi BSG I was trying to quote from the original posters message and obviously did it wrong !
I dont have Fibro of any sort and was trying to thank the OP for her efforts even tho she wasnt well . Sorry if Ive confused every one . Hope you are ok as well BSG:wave2:

Oops sorry Brenny, serves me right for not reading through all the posts properly! lol

I'm very achey at the moment but thanks very much for asking. :)

Last edited:
Poor you! I have ME/CFS and fortunately only get FM when I get VERY run down - it's bluddy awful when you can't sit/lie down cos of the pain. Would hate to suffer from it all the time. Can you recover from it? I'm learning that to get well myself, I will have to do the work as my GP doesn't seem to know what to do so I am trying to keep as active as I possibly can, and learning to recognise my limitations (but trying to extend them at the same time if that makes sense, so I can improve).
xx

It's difficult to try and pace yourself with the ME isn't it cupcake. If you're not feeling too bad, it's easy to think you can do more and then bang, there goes another flare-up! I know exactly what you mean, it does make sense. My daughter tells me off if she thinks I've done something when I shouldn't but I suppose I like to challenge the ME and after all, if I don't try to push myself even a little bit, then I won't improve - as you say with your ME.

Latest posts

Back