It's possible that I hallucinated this during one of my many sleepless nights....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Are QVC launching an energy price comparison tool on their website

and some "Taboo" shows for solutions to problems not often talked about?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i think they've launched this service in the spring, possibly earlier? :thinking2:

The "Taboo" shows have also been on before.

Oh blimey - have they?! The thing I read or saw said something about "customers will remain anonymous". Do you know what they mean by that? It just seemed a bit odd.

:hi: Then I have clearly not been paying attention! :D It just seemed a little bit "random" to me.

:thinking2:

it is, very!! recession has introduced randomness on so many levels at qvc towers. :flower: xxx :hi:

One of the items was a device to help with incontinence that is inserted and catherine used the crook of her arm to demo it.Can't remember what else was shown,sorry.Think the therabreath may have been one of them.

Are QVC launching an energy price comparison tool on their website

and some "Taboo" shows for solutions to problems not often talked about?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Don't get me started on that Athena machine and Catherine.:drunk::giggle:

Wasn't the infamous betty go away grey featured on these shows? The thread for that ran longer than a marathon.

what have i missed laydeez?!!! :thinking2:

this may turn out to be a great money spinner, especially if they start dealing with 'enhancements'.

i hope they are taking notes as we speak.

Last edited:
Wasn't the infamous betty go away grey featured on these shows? The thread for that ran longer than a marathon.
I thought that thread was a running joke, till the links to the videos where posted.:bear:

I've set it to Record!

I wonder if Craig will be presenting and have all the products at home already? :D

i think we may be developing into a 'cult' group here?

wait until JF discovers the word 'cult' ...:giggle:

Latest posts

Back