It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This woman on air right now is apparently such a good cook she is better than some restaurants.......while she is flogging Pyrex tubs!

To be honest the price is not a rip-off, its £39.99 (Plus £2.99 P&P) and a quick Google is showing prices of £48 & £47.99

This woman on air right now is apparently such a good cook she is better than some restaurants.......while she is flogging Pyrex tubs!

To be honest the price is not a rip-off, its £39.99 (Plus £2.99 P&P) and a quick Google is showing prices of £48 & £47.99
Probably getting them cheap

Shes on the 3rd item already, Cheap looking Tupperware, Did anybody else get dragged to Tupperware partys as a kid
No but my mum had a few pieces. I remember a big round relatively shallow dish with triangle dividers that could be removed. I think it was used to put out various nibbles for guests :)

Edit: just found a pic online!

2024817381.jpg

That fan to me certainly didn't look like £259 worth of quality. That said, I wouldn't pay that and much, much more for the Dyson fan version. I don't see any justification in the return you get back

That fan to me certainly didn't look like £259 worth of quality. That said, I wouldn't pay that and much, much more for the Dyson fan version. I don't see any justification in the return you get back

Looks a bit like a Dyson (but is totally different technology cos Dyson are engineers and patent their tech) but is a bit cheaper so people think "ooh, must be the same".

But it's like the watches, e.g., Rolex versus a Thomas Earnshaw model that looks like a Rolex. Superficially similar, but not close in quality - yet they price it fairly high for what it is, and tell you that it's still a bargain.

Latest posts

Back