It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When they start bringing some serious big names on board. Really huge names like Schwarzenegger (14 letters) & Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (58 letters), then they can start using that Home of The Big Brands slogan they love so much. But not before.

Very much his Bid-Up patter has returned with the latest incarnation of ‘Ideal World This Week’..He definitely wasn’t doing the seaside postcard ‘act’ to this extent on the previous one. He certainly couldn’t get away with his girls only patter for the handbags on QVC. Not with their ‘Any Gender’ mantra. I suppose you can tell by the customer names being read out, they are generally of a certain and an advanced age and so is he and his jokes. Pitiful watching him, but like watching a car crash when you drive by and you shouldn’t, it is strangely addictive. Now he has been dealing with ‘top end’ lingerie for years. I don’t think even he spotted that one when he said it. NO WAY should he be anywhere near a lingerie show. Neither top end or bottom end products..

Duke but why is he like it
You‘d need to ask a psychologist, Jazzy. I can’t get to even start analysing the workings of his mind. I suspect it is a completely fake persona he has created for this work. I also suspect he is absolutely nothing like the character he plays on-air.

Latest posts

Back