It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can’t work out why they brought it back? To sell cheap rubbish like the item I am watching at the moment? If this is how it stays it doesn’t make any commercial sense..It’s soulless and hopeless.

Just watched a bit of the undead version. The host was like Tommy Cooper but wiithout the laughs.
Then Sally came on.
It's called The Home Of Big Brands but everything they presented looked like a prize at Hampstead Heath Fair.
They were reading out the names if the customers Bid style.
I hope their business model factors in the profit they could possibly make from selling such tat to such a small and vanishing audience.
I'll be surprised if they last long, although I have been wrong before,

Just watched a bit of the undead version. The host was like Tommy Cooper but wiithout the laughs.
Then Sally came on.
It's called The Home Of Big Brands but everything they presented looked like a prize at Hampstead Heath Fair.
They were reading out the names if the customers Bid style.
I hope their business model factors in the profit they could possibly make from selling such tat to such a small and vanishing audience.
I'll be surprised if they last long, although I have been wrong before,

It's an interesting one to watch play out. I've said a few times on here that this approach (the one currently on screen) can not be what TJC is aiming for long-term with Ideal World. It's just TJC with different scenery and fewer desks right now. Unless shopping TV is way cheaper to produce than we all think, I fail to see how 2 presenters flogging a folding walking stick for 80 minutes is going to increase their profits or their marketshare.

And if it is... Well, I struggle to fathom why. It doesn't need to be. Something a touch more considered is all that's needed.

I’ll repeat - it’s totally unwatchable. Boring presenters with no humour and no personality and equally boring, cheap products. Things you’d turn your nose up at walking round a downmarket car boot sale. Other than the logo it has absolutely no connection whatsoever with the previous channel’s style or products. A complete and shambolic embarrassment. Still, that’s enough about its good points.

Not sure about no personality, Natalia and her mate were funny, but maybe not for the right reason

I bet Shop Extra are making more money than this, we have slammed Shop Extra, but at least they have brands and companies people know

Latest posts

Back