It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can’t demonstrate an air fryer live for a significant amount of time without actually cooking anything in it, LIVE!!! All they had to do was give them a packet of sausages. Are they not capable of taking eight chipolatas out of the packet, put them in the air fryer and press START!!! They have the damn thing powered up anyway!! What an earth is the production team of this show doing? Instead of two airheaded, vacuous presenters, why not have one airheaded vacuous presenter and one pretend chef?? if I start the text number for more than 30 seconds I would text in and ask them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I switched on this morning and Sally was on selling Zhuzh self tan. The brand ambassador (I presume) was explaining the product. Sally was looking at her adoringly, totally mesmerised. It was very strange cos it's only self tan. It's the sort of look I give to a bottle of Prosecco and a family size bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk...

They're still having technical problems such as no sound during segments (they've launched too soon haven't they), and they're now selling pink faux rabbit fur slippers looking as if they've been fashioned out of those furry tribbles from Star Trek. Plus those Homesmart plastic dehumidifying bags apparently add to the 'ambience of the home'; well they would do if your home's a hospital since they look like saline drip bags to me :ROFLMAO:

You've got to admire the pure 100% brass neck of the presenters, Its a freak show.

I coudlnt do it so fair play....only one single presenter from the old Bid TV, IW mk1, Shop IW mk2 and the latest IW mk3 who hasnt been heard or seen and I am starting to build up some respect for him....It could have been so easy to jump back on ship....hopefully I dont need to come back and say thats the final nail in the ex presenter full line back online.

That walking stick looks as if it would snap if leant on by anyone who's slightly heavier than a bag of sugar.

There's only been a week between the initial TJC announcement (22 September) and yesterday when they first went back on air and it shows. Seven days to do practically everything to prepare for broadcasting though they might have done some work before it was officially announced (but honestly doesn't look like it). TJC really needed at least an extra week to prepare for this and they better have something more substantial in the works.

Amongst other things the Hamilton Beach Airfryer has come straight from TJC's stock inventory and that looks to be their only source of products for the time being.

Latest posts

Back