It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Rob late last night, it is clear the presenters are finding it slow, he was flogging some shopping trolleys, He was asking the crew how many of whatevers they could fit in there.

I maybe wrong, but have a feeling he does live alone and his job is his life

In his head, he clearly thinks his legacy as an entertainer is in his non-shopping tv work. Hence all the name dropping, references back to being a children's tv icon, the "award winning Peter Simon" intros.

In reality …his legacy is his shopping tv antics. The snot. The falling over. The innuendos. The flogging absolute tat as though it's an undiscovered Monet.

On Bid Up TV it was easy to laugh with Peter Simon, these days, more often than not, everyone is laughing at him. He used to be able to finish a sentence, or start a joke and know where he was going with it…

Now he's degenerated into incoherence, babbling the same phrases ("check out your baskets", "go to the phones", "this truly is, and I really do mean this, so forgive me dear viewers, I say it as it is me", etc) endlessly, and his "comedy" routines reduced to saying smutty things in a camp tone of voice as though it's 1973 and that's funny by itself.

Last edited:
In his head, he clearly thinks his legacy as an entertainer is in his non-shopping tv work. Hence all the name dropping, references back to being a children's tv icon, the "award winning Peter Simon" intros.

In reality …his legacy is his shopping tv antics. The snot. The falling over. The innuendos. The flogging absolute tat as though it's an undiscovered Monet.

On Bid Up TV it was easy to laugh with Peter Simon, these days, more often than not, everyone is laughing at him. He used to be able to finish a sentence, or start a joke and know where he was going with it…

Now he's degenerated into incoherence, babbling the same phrases ("check out your baskets", "go to the phones", "this truly is, and I really do mean this, so forgive me dear viewers, I say it as it is me", etc) endlessly, and his "comedy" routines reduced to saying smutty things in a camp tone of voice as though it's 1973 and that's funny by itself.
He's the Joe Biden of Selly telly.

Shona doing a deep fat fryer and folks stopped buying them because of fires, but Breville have given us an auto cut off and now they are safer. :eek:

What happened to healthy cooking Shona, Ideal World spent years telling us deep fat frying was bad for us so buy an air fryer, now your saying what delicious food you get with a deep fat fryer, ****** hypocrites. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and by the way, folks didn't stop buying deep fat fryers because of fires (healthy eating was reason), deep fat fryers have had auto cut off for decades, it's not something new from Breville, you must be thinking of all the fires from deep fat frying in a normal pan where there is no temp control or auto switch off.

Latest posts

Back