It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So far I haven’t been tempted by any of the tat on offer. It all looks like stuff you would buy in B&M or Poundland. I know it’s early days, but the new IW hasn’t got off to a good start. At least all these other shopping channels make QVC look like Harrods in comparison.

It just doesn't make economic sense. He is now selling torches, they only have 20 of one colour and a "handfull" of the other. So he will probably spend 20 minutes of expensive TV time, plus his fee and all the other staff's wages as well (cameras, gallery, etc) for 25 low-value items. Just said they will be less than £10, so even if they got them for NOTHING thats only £250 cash flow.

Finally he said they are only £5-99, they CANNOT make a profit from this. Place your bets on the date of going into administation (again). And only £1-99 pp as well. so no profit there.

Bizarre also, it cuts from the presenter to an add and goes MUCH quieter or NO sound at all, literally every other tv programme does the opposite of this.

I've just checked the YT feed and scrolled back a bit. Peter S flogging a Santa on a sleigh decorative ornament for £49.99 plus £1.99 p&p

Just remember that price for now, £49.99.

Ideal World, home of the bargains?

Just found exactly the same product on Amazon for ... are you ready ... £21.40. Yep, less than half Ideal World's price!

'Konstsmide LED Christmas Scene: Santa in Sleigh with Flying Reindeer'
Bunch of Konsts essentially.

Blimey it’s like Herman’s Hermits v Hermits of Herman, with former band members forming rival groups. Wasn’t old foghorn Blodwyn wheeled out on Ideal Shop a week or two back, and now she’s back (or not back) on World of Ideal, Ideal Extra, er Extra Shop Ideal with Judy Tzuke.. I’ve seen some steaming piles of poo in my time, but this latest version of Ideal Planet makes Shop Extra look like CNN…Flogging cheap garments off a rail in front of a wall that would be more attractive covered in graffiti. Now what?? Some old Hoover bags, isn’t it, didn’t I?

Why does it take Strawberry Switchblade to flog one cheap air fryer on (This is Not) Ideal World? Hairy Mopkin and the lead singer from Pentangle? Like two old women over a garden fence, wittering away about nothing. It might help if they actually cooked any food live, instead of VT of Chef Hodgson burning sausages. Next…Switched Off Televisions and Shutdown Computers. Is this some sort of presenter initiative test to show a product not working with not what makes it work?? An absolute f….ing embarrassment.

They're fighting a lost battle. This sort of set up selling these sorts of products does not make good business sense in 2023. We've said it all before, too many other buying options for consumers these days and often cheaper.

Latest posts

Back