It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is his own worst enemy, agreeing to do this ignominious type of thing. There must be other work he can do.

I think a couple of kindly looking people should come over to him, pat him on the shoulders and lead him away.

That Santa flashing (ooh er..) reindeer unit is sheer unadulterated class. On loan from Peckham, from Del Boy’s flat.

Me too
its like I’m watching someone who has two choices
sit at home staring at the wall
or
sell shite on tv
He thinks he is a star, and is encouraged by the Selly telly bosses, because they think he's entertaining.

Do you actually believe a word he says about himself. For all we know he doesn’t live alone. He says he does, yes, but he says lots of things. Things like how long he’s been on shopping television, making himself much older than his years, talking about old stars of decades ago he apparently worked alongside…See a pattern there? The presenters know lots of the core audience probably live alone, and watch essentially for a live voice in the room. Creating an affinity based on a similar life style is a useful selling technique to direct to there. Buying from a ‘friend‘ rather than a cold click. He may well live alone, but he is a complete set of verbal contradictions, and essentially, anything he now says, I take with a very large pinch of salt.

Do you actually believe a word he says about himself. For all we know he doesn’t live alone. He says he does, yes, but he says lots of things. Things like how long he’s been on shopping television, making himself much older than his years, talking about old stars of decades ago he apparently worked alongside…See a pattern there? The presenters know lots of the core audience probably live alone, and watch essentially for a live voice in the room. Creating an affinity based on a similar life style is a useful selling technique to direct to there. Buying from a ‘friend‘ rather than a cold click. He may well live alone, but he is a complete set of verbal contradictions, and essentially, anything he now says, I take with a very large pinch of salt.
He did say we cook our chips this way, then says he lives alone, and then there is the famous 'our Bet', whoever she is.

And his Labrador, and his 1960s Las Vegas residency when he was aged about six…He probably lives a very comfortable lifestyle somewhere posh and probably not alone either. I doubt he’s doing that job for peanuts.

And his Labrador, and his 1960s Las Vegas residency when he was aged about six…He probably lives a very comfortable lifestyle somewhere posh and probably not alone either. I doubt he’s doing that job for peanuts.
I remember him saying a few years ago that he would have to lose his house to make way for the HS2 rail extension, but he hasn't mentioned it for some time.

I've just checked the YT feed and scrolled back a bit. Peter S flogging a Santa on a sleigh decorative ornament for £49.99 plus £1.99 p&p

Just remember that price for now, £49.99.

Ideal World, home of the bargains?

Just found exactly the same product on Amazon for ... are you ready ... £21.40. Yep, less than half Ideal World's price!

'Konstsmide LED Christmas Scene: Santa in Sleigh with Flying Reindeer'

I've just checked the YT feed and scrolled back a bit. Peter S flogging a Santa on a sleigh decorative ornament for £49.99 plus £1.99 p&p

Just remember that price for now, £49.99.

Ideal World, home of the bargains?

Just found exactly the same product on Amazon for ... are you ready ... £21.40. Yep, less than half Ideal World's price!

'Konstsmide LED Christmas Scene: Santa in Sleigh with Flying Reindeer'
£14.99 at Charlies, don't know about postage cost

MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS (ALL PETER S SO FAR)

GOOD - - Free phone calls, some items free PP

BAD - - Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon

AND he is just waffling, spouting complete rubbish, and NEVER finishes a sentence, and lots of wrong information. Examples:

1. He said the mixer had a 5 metre cord, that would be ridiculous, the next minute he said it was 2.5m.

2. He said you don't need any oil to airfry. Of course you need oil for chips, otherwise they would just be like boiled or baked.

3. They had completely sold out of airfryers, he said. Then they found 29 more "That they had brought forward from a later hour". So they had not sold out at all!

4. So many others I can't remember them.

What is the point???

There has been no point whatsover in any of the "demos" because they didn't actually demo anything. Just waving around a stick mixer, or leaning on top of an airfryer is meaningless, they didn't even show the control panel.

I shamefully admit I was conned into buying a very expensic Bamix on the old IW solely because of the demos, and he said the one he was waving around was just as good as "The Swiss one" LOL

But shopping telly without any demos is completely pointless. And also the same presenter for hour on end is a complete turnoff. I've forgotten his name, no, wait, I've remembered - - Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon

It will never last!

Last edited:
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS (ALL PETER S SO FAR)

GOOD - - Free phone calls, some items free PP

BAD - - Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon

AND he is just waffling, spouting complete rubbish, and NEVER finishes a sentence, and lots of wrong information. Examples:

1. He said the mixer had a 5 metre cord, that would be ridiculous, the next minute he said it was 2.5m.

2. He said you don't need any oil to airfry. Of course you need oil for chips, otherwise they would just be like boiled or baked.

3. They had completely sold out of airfryers, he said. Then they found 29 more "That they had brought forward from a later hour". So they had not sold out at all!

4. So many others I can't remember them.

What is the point???

There has been no point whatsover in any of the "demos" because they didn't actually demo anything. Just waving around a stick mixer, or leaning on top of an airfryer is meaningless, they didn't even show the control panel.

I shamefully admit I was conned into buying a very expensic Bamix on the old IW solely because of the demos, and he said the one he was waving around was just as good as "The Swiss one" LOL

But shopping telly without any demos is completely pointless. And also the same presenter for hour on end is a complete turnoff. I've forgotten his name, no, wait, I've remembered - - Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon

It will never last!
I'm afraid it's not like the IW I recognise, just TJC under another name.

I'm afraid it's not like the IW I recognise, just TJC under another name.
And I forgot to say, far too long on each item . Loads of time just on the airfryer, about 1/2 hour I estimate, in the kitchen show (after the slippers lol) and then even more time later on. At least it was something for him to lean on as he had been standing for so long!

And so much spouting before they even show the price, I would have changed channels long before (I am only watching at the moment to see how bad it is, I didn't really believe the other comments about how bad it was, until I saw it myself)

Latest posts

Back