It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe just as well. It might be staged however there's no doubt it's dangerous and must take its toll on their bodies.
Definitely.

I was super strong back then, and my dad got us into the wrestling.

When that failed, I should have took up boxing. Could have been good. Could have been a contender.

I get these are shopping channels, they exist to tempt people to buy stuff. However I've always thought it's a bit disingenuous when they say 'only £15.99 a month on flexi pay.' That sum of money may indeed be easy to pay for most, however these channels don't just want you to buy one thing, pay it off then buy another. They'd like you to multi-buy the same or different items. Customers can then find themselves with a fair whack of change to find each month to meet their monthly payments.

Now of course it's true we as individuals need to apply some self constraint to what we buy, what we can afford etc. However some are not as capable of doing this e.g. those with a compulsive desire to buy and/or those who aren't very good with figures and managing money.

The shopping channels seem oblivious to this, unless they put 'spending advisory' messages on screen and on their websites that I've not seen, in which case I take it back. They'd be quite happy for viewers to pile more and more tat, oops sorry quality products, in their basket day in day out. They will then care not one iota if a member of their 'family' can't afford to pay and finds themselves in more and more debt.

If they (as in all channels) don't currently display a 'please spend responsibly' type message on screen, to me they should be forced to by law. Not just a message that pops up every 30 mins for 2 secs either.

Definitely.

I was super strong back then, and my dad got us into the wrestling.

When that failed, I should have took up boxing. Could have been good. Could have been a contender.
Nah, If I was you I'd be thankful you ultimately didn't get into either. Exciting to watch, yes. Good for the participants? No.

Ewww the video quality looks a bit dodgy. Basically the new IW looks very cheap looking, sorry!

Yeah everything looks like they're just making it up as they go along, crappy studio, crappy cameras, web site is a bit of a mess (basically sod all on it), maybe should've waited till the new studio was ready in 12 weeks.
I wonder with Shop Extra already on the go, they've decided to launch the IW channel early before it was fully ready, in an attempt to stop/before Shop Extra gaining a loyal following.

Yeah everything looks like they're just making it up as they go along, crappy studio, crappy cameras, web site is a bit of a mess (basically sod all on it), maybe should've waited till the new studio was ready in 12 weeks.
I wonder with Shop Extra already on the go, they've decided to launch the IW channel early before it was fully ready, in an attempt to stop/before Shop Extra gaining a loyal following.
I'm afraid they are going to have to obtain some better quality items, all I've seen so far is overpriced tat.

Latest posts

Back