It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So does anyone know who has moved from TJC to I.W.? I don't think for one moment Chloe is one of them and I wouldn't like for one to be Chris. Lynsey ????

So far, so good... dipped in and out of the new IW channel earlier tonight and the revamped website, looking at Recently Aired items from today and saw fresh new presenters tonight and a good mix of the Tamsy fashion lines, beauty and fragrances, and other TJC web site items like the mattress topper and a Bluetooth tech watch.

No sign, yet of Piranha, VE, RugDoctor stuff.... yet
But given the IW tagline, "home of big brands", it can't be long before watches, airfryers, etc. appear... Unless they decide to keep a strict split between lines appearing on TJC or IW.

My tip would be if you want something buy it from TJC site with a discount code and on a free p&p megaday/offer day!!! Not from IW. Although I note p&p on offer for £2 at launch.

Is Emma the one who presented the watch? I thought she came across as a nice personality but I couldn't follow her presentation because she kept jumping around from one watch screen to the next without showing how she got there and I ended up irritated and confused. I couldn't see the watch screen properly and she wasted time telling us how excited she was to see her friends.
yes, She seemed more excitied to be there than selling

I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but every time that Shona presented you could hear an audible gasp of breath every time she spoke. Turns out that she wears her microphone too close to her mouth.It drove me nuts and I couldn’t watch her for long.

Last Night during the last hour, Emma went through everybody she had seen today, She said ooh I saw Gen live on air before I left home, you possibly did but she was on Shop Extra Emma not IW
Gen was in the studio when Pedro Simone was trying to sell some duvet or throw or the like in the morning about 10:30am I saw him with her all wows and amazings etc etc to each other!

I don't know what it is exactly about it but I simply cannot stand it. I suppose part of it is I can't stand The Jewellery Channel either with their outrageous and theatrical price starts. It all seems so cynically manipulative to me. Still, those poor old dears they feature from the local whist drive on the promo seen to be in love with it.

I know it is an early start in terms of what they're going to sell but the crap they had on air last night and the amount of time they spent on each item was horrendous to even comprehend trying to watch. They did two hours on a ****** pillow. Could be used as a very useful torture technique at Guantanamo Bay.

I also can't bear to see those smug faces that walked away from the previous channel when that went down back on as if nothing has even happened.

No. I'm afraid it's just not for me and is nothing like the channel it replaced and the channel that replaced and the channel that replaced and the channel that replaced and the channel that replaced...

Also noticed old Reg Varney is back doing the voiceovers. It really is a little club on wheels, isn't it?

IW take 3....and counting.

Saturday morning 10am and selling £6 torches......where is the business in this? How do they make money?

Latest posts

Back