It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

how we all doing folks? Not been here for a while. I got an email from iw so have caught a bit of it, the bs is starting again, £35 torch, er you mean one that's all over amazon identical looks, different brand name, for a fiver with free postage.

Isn't SJ just one seriously irritating person who talks absolute tripe, tacky cheapo light tree worth a fiver for £20, she needs to swallow one.

Seems to me they have rushed to air before their ready. Possible found it harder than they thought to attract whichever suppliers where favourites of the old ideal customers. They seem to have chosen a Radom selection of items they already sell on their TJC website, knocking a couple of quid off and are now hoping that they can show that the old ideal customers are rushing back and this will bring back those old suppliers who are currently fence sitting.
Not that I have a Blummin clue what were ideals best sellers.

Seems to me they have rushed to air before their ready. Possible found it harder than they thought to attract whichever suppliers where favourites of the old ideal customers. They seem to have chosen a Radom selection of items they already sell on their TJC website, knocking a couple of quid off and are now hoping that they can show that the old ideal customers are rushing back and this will bring back those old suppliers who are currently fence sitting.
Not that I have a Blummin clue what were ideals best sellers.
Some of those suppliers are at Shop Extra, but you wouldnt have thought, it would have been hard to get them back

Whatever you think of this man you have to admit it doesn’t matter what they throw at him he’s never lost for words.
im showing my age here but I keep thinking “ he could sell coals to Newcastle“ given the right audience“

Sally Jacks said she was only staying overnight for one day,now she apparently has done six days?Had to go to Sainsburys to buy some clothes,is not the tat sold on IW good enough 🤭
Get yerself a Caravan opps too late😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back