It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably a bit too soon for TJC to do it, but I hope they refresh the IW branding. The wonky IW logo and that cheap earring-rash green colour they use in it has never looked good (to me).

Okay to keep me right when deciphering folks post, what IW version is this latest incarnation, is it IW 3 or IW 4? :ROFLMAO:

are we counting shop extra as an IW version or is that just a spin off that doesn't count?

Ideal Shopping Direct - IW 1
Ideal World Ltd - IW 2
Hochanda/SE - IW 3
TJC/IW - IW 4

I don't count SE as IW 3. It's a spin-off, hallucination, etc.

TJC/IW is mark 3 for me.

It genuinely won't surprise me if the Shop Extra four end up back there, assuming TJC management want them that is. However as has been touched on, perhaps it's existing TJC presenters taking up the bulk of the presenting work?

Also wonder if shop extra/create and craft location may suit some of them better than moving to London or traveling to London daily.

I notice they've you gardens on the first day, which will be a strange one seeing as Shaun is involved with the You gardens youtube show. And as this new channel has probably been in the works for a few weeks at least then I wonder if might see him appear on the new channel through the gardening shows.

So who is gonna be up at 6am in morning then, Deffo not me

First 4 hours are all beauty shows, may be stuff TJC already do on TJC beauty, then bed linen at 10 am, Kitchen essentials at 11am and so on.

Looks like TJC beauty channel with odd hours here and there for other types of products, oh and two hours of xmas gifts in the afternoon.

How much of an attention seeking, Self obsessed, Egotistical, narcissist do you need to be to keep jumping from channel to channel hoping next months wage is better than last months just to live the fake TV celeb plastic life style selling any old tat and saying anything for a quick buck.

Ok we all want to do well get on in life and make as much money as we can and live a happy and healthy life.......BUT to hear these folks says this that the next thing then jump at the first chance and drop all behind them like it never happend is just laughable.

I really dont think most live in the real world and want to face real life.

I’ll be watching in bed at 6am. I have to be up early as we’re having new patio doors fitted. I wonder if Andy Hodgson will be doing any presenting. Every time he pops up while channel surfing I tell my partner that he’s been in my bedroom but it was a long time ago when he worked on Radio York. He was interviewing me along with another Radio York presenter about our shared interest. I still have a copy of it on tape somewhere and I keep meaning to digitise it and put it on my Youtube channel.

I’ll be watching in bed at 6am. I have to be up early as we’re having new patio doors fitted. I wonder if Andy Hodgson will be doing any presenting. Every time he pops up while channel surfing I tell my partner that he’s been in my bedroom but it was a long time ago when he worked on Radio York. He was interviewing me along with another Radio York presenter about our shared interest. I still have a copy of it on tape somewhere and I keep meaning to digitise it and put it on my Youtube channel.
This is where it would be interesting to know how much they get on average for presenting a live hour, what repeat fees they get (if any) etc. As a rough rule of thumb (cause it'll vary obviously) are they earning £40k pa, £50k, £60k, more? A lot more? I don't even mean that in a nasty prying way, it would be genuinely interesting to know roughly what these folk make.

Also wonder if shop extra/create and craft location may suit some of them better than moving to London or traveling to London daily.

I notice they've you gardens on the first day, which will be a strange one seeing as Shaun is involved with the You gardens youtube show. And as this new channel has probably been in the works for a few weeks at least then I wonder if might see him appear on the new channel through the gardening shows.
You Garden shows have disappeared from the schedules now.

The Friday presenting schedule has been revealed:

IMG_3858.jpeg

Latest posts

Back