It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes BM, we've got strange alternating things happening too. Huge snowflakes swirling around in a blizzard, creating the look of a "white out" and settling on the ground one minute - then nothing, all traces of snow gone - then blizzard again!

It's been snowing on and off here too. There was a layer when I got up this morning but that has mostly gone. Five minutes ago snowing hard now brilliant sunshine.

Yes BM, we've got strange alternating things happening too. Huge snowflakes swirling around in a blizzard, creating the look of a "white out" and settling on the ground one minute - then nothing, all traces of snow gone - then blizzard again!

Snap! At the minute it's sunny but we've had two of the swirling blizzards, but our snow is laying, two or three inches of it now - and it hasn't got up even to freezing point yet according to our weather machine!

We have just had a blizzard, the snow seemed to stick and now the suns out! I know it will be back again at three o'clock just in time for the school run !

Same as you here in Kent Nora. Heavy brief bursts of snow showers & bitterly cold wind, lovely bit of spring weather lol! x

We've just had a swirling flurry of snow (much to Meg's disgust) here in a corner of South Wales, but the sun is out now.
Freezing, biting cold wind though.

Horrible here in the south and bliddy cold! Woke up to snow and it's carried on all day, powdery then heavier at times. It's turned everything white, not settling on the roads though. Freezing strong wind!

We had that all day yesterday then last night it snowed and lay, was still there this morning but some gone now but it is icy cold, cuts right through you!!

Anyone know or got any hunches about what's in store 2nite & tomorrow re the dreaded snow in the South East? I have little faith in the weather predictions on the search engines at the mo'. Says on Saturday snow and 7 degrees C? Huh? Isn't that a heatwave by comparison to snowy weather? lol x.

Oh yes still white, thin layer of snow and icy strong gusts of wind here in Kent, grrreeeaaat, NOT!

Huge snowflakes swirling around in a blizzard, creating the look of a "white out" and settling on the ground one minute - then nothing, all traces of snow gone - then blizzard again!

We had the same in Northants today, but instead of flakes the 'snow' was like tiny polystyrene balls. It's also been windy and bitterly cold. I was on playground duty this morning and, despite being 'togged up' for Winter, I was chilled to the bone and for someone who prefers the cold to extreme heat that was something I'd not experienced before.

Wintry weather was a novelty when it first snowed this year ............ now it's getting boring!

I've just looked out of door, quickly. Still snowing, still blowing! Must be freezing because the road is white now.

I think treacherous first thing in the morning might sum it up Nikki?

I've just looked out of door, quickly. Still snowing, still blowing! Must be freezing because the road is white now.

I think treacherous first thing in the morning might sum it up Nikki?

Damn, I've got a meeting tomorrow & a 14 mile country A road trip to get there. Great! lol

Toril, I thought exactly the same, wierd, looked like a cross between snow & tiny hailstones.

we obviously had more of the white stuff overnight as we're white over again this morning and it's C - O - L - D !! Those poor souls stuck all night on the motorway in their vehicles - doesn't bear thinking about.... stay safe all of you...I'm staying IN again today!

I don't blame you Carol. BTW, I hope the ABs have done their job & you are feeling better.

No snow as such here, but the wind is bitter cold.

Well my crystal ball must have been on form yesterday ladies as we're about 6 ins deep in the wretched white stuff here in Kent! Deeper in some places as the drifting is quite significant. Like I said yesterday, I knew the weather predictors had cocked up.
No meeting tho' today, I'd actually swept my drive & car last nite too, on well, warm & cosy it is :).

Pearl, my maltese terrier has had a marvellous time cocking her leg at every opportunity outside, (my mum says must have had a lot of boys in her litter lol), making abstract art from creating yellow snow, bless!

it's been a lovely bright morning here but have just noticed that it's snowing again...just small flakes and it's not thick, but it's there..!

Latest posts

Back